Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012

BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012 Feb 23 - 26th All information will be posted in here.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:08 PM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

We should be pulling in Wednesday night some time.

And by the way it is snowing like a mofo here in Laramie.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:15 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Maaaaaaaaan I hope the nodak is someone we know.... lol

We will be there Wed. night sometime, hopefully early enough to meet up at the bar or someplace to figure out who to group up with for Thurs.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 02-19-2012, 08:26 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i still can't believe the only thing that sled got was a couple scratches on the windshield lol
Old 02-19-2012, 08:43 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Got into our cabin saturday

Got into some trouble in the trees

XC hit a rock, strangely the only damage was a broken ski rubber.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:45 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Rebel

XC

Lunch

Dogmeat

XC stuck

A good day

The epic stuck on the way back

#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:28 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhh hhhhhhhhh maties 'tis a sea of snow arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Old 02-20-2012, 07:49 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Keep the pics coming!! The crew I rode with the past two seasons is heading out on Friday to ride in IP. I am unable to attend (medical bills) this season. Looks like all are having a ton of fun!!

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 02-20-2012, 03:00 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Sweet good work.. How come no one has got a hold of Kurt.... Bastages....... Be safe be there soon...

TB.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:40 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Well pissed the my ole lady off, she was up to see me all weekend and I cut er short, XC's group, Dogmeats group, the sodak group and IMSICK drove down and met me in Island park.......Good first day, did some tree bashing, snow was as good as we have had all year and it was pounding down by the time we got back to the parking lot. Great ride today! Pretty sure they are going to be riding out of west the next couple of days. I am back to school till thurs morning.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:10 PM
REBEL

m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP
m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
So some of you are in town and have not gotten ahold of me? What kinda REBELS are you? Cell # is 406-570-7791...............
communication is key...hope they got ahold of ya...the nincompoops
07/m8 Terraalps 900 bigbore kit, bmp ypipe and exhaust,jaws silencer,stm valves,bdx oil elimination and bumper kit,fastlane no snows,bdx fuel pressure regulator,dayton adj weights,shift assist,timbersled intake,timbersled mtn tamer rear skid,timbersled barkbuster frt end with fox evols diamond s hood,pure logic box,boss shorty seat,rox risers,koso dual egts koso a/r guage koso water temp guage,bdx steering post solidifier,fastlane 9 inch two wheel kit,rock rollers,Mod ski's
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012