Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > YAMAHA

Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdickey View Post
i cant wait to see the new yamaha's i guess there coming out with a new motor?! anyone know?
Rumor mill is they are ditching the different platforms and going to a single platform with different motors like the other sled makers do.

"IF" the info I got was even close, they are calling for between 60-100lbs of weight gone. I think they are keeping the 2 motors they have now and adding a 4 cylinder back to the lineup like they had in the Apex.

Haven't heard if they will be offering power steering in the mountain lineup yet.

Member #81
Old 02-15-2013, 03:47 AM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Posted on Yamaha website,kinda looks like a Viper in the image if that is any kind of hint. 5 more days!
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800

Last edited by RMK-King; 02-15-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

More from yamaha FB page

Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 02-15-2013, 08:20 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

New shorty. And even that one isn't earth shattering. Same ol same ol from Yammi. Dont sell your old junk.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

I agree.
Guy I talked to was telling me that they had problems with the new design so want another year before they release.

Member #81
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 AM
REBEL

I hope this is photoshopped! If not we have a blue cat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 521434_505086672870420_1497734863_n.jpg (32.2 KB, 113 views)
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 02-19-2013, 05:41 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK-King View Post
I hope this is photoshopped! If not we have a blue cat.
actually, I was chatting with a guy that has some connections and that may be true.

There have been talks of a "merger" of sorts between yamaha and cat.
Cat already makes the yamaha 120's.

Wonder how a M8 chassis would do with a turbo 4 stroke in it.

Member #81
Old 02-19-2013, 06:00 AM
REBEL

Yamaha keeps deleting the pic off of their FB page which makes me think it could be real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
Wonder how a M8 chassis would do with a turbo 4 stroke in it.
The M1100T is a turbo 4 stroke in the M8 chassis..
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 02-19-2013, 06:34 AM
REBEL

Corins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Corins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK-King View Post
Yamaha keeps deleting the pic off of their FB page which makes me think it could be real.

The M1100T is a turbo 4 stroke in the M8 chassis..
But it isn't a yamaha turbo 4 stroke.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

So would that make it heavier?

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > YAMAHA