Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:26 PM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I think i've tracked down a single dynoport pipe, will need a can though. probably need to rejet with it right?

also, what can i do to get the front higher? the front end really lays low on that sled and i want it out of the snow, i wonder if i could use by XLT front spindles instead - maybe even the trailing arms will do some measuring.

also, where do i get one of those fancy front end skid plates for mowing down trees?
Old 02-19-2012, 07:04 AM

beeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeeze455 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Gotta re-jet with an aftermarket pipe unless you wanna run it more lean. They usually come with jetting specs. You changing the intake too?
Old 02-19-2012, 07:24 AM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's what I figured, not sure what intake options there are - if i can't find something i will make a cold air intake myself.

Pipe deal isn't going to work, the guy lives in saskatoon and won't ship within canada??? Anyone live in sask that can stop in and get it for me

Still looking for a pipe.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 AM
REBEL

Got the sled home, turns out it is a 700 formula.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:29 AM
REBEL

So it looks like I'm being sponsored by a few big companies for this build, this is going to be fun!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 AM

mutti_wilson Has earned a rub and tug from ARmutti_wilson Has earned a rub and tug from ARmutti_wilson Has earned a rub and tug from ARmutti_wilson Has earned a rub and tug from ARmutti_wilson Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Awesome. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Looking forward to updates.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 PM
REBEL

Sponsored parts will start arriving next week - nothing to major but will add to the fun factor
Old 04-05-2012, 03:41 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

any carbon fiber on this build?

sounds pretty cool

cant wait to see the build in process

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 04-05-2012, 04:23 PM
REBEL

No CF as of yet, but we'll see, the hood is coming from BRtech at 7 pounds.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:06 PM

xltmod76 Has earned a reach around from Rebel

are you going to be selling the running boards off of the xlt?
- joe
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS