Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ya no kidding - it's coming soon! Thanks for watching guys!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:12 PM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I will be running Evans waterless coolant in my sleds this winter, I did a conversion in my 700 - here's the vid:

Old 04-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Just Got Here

chuckychoadcheese is an unknown quantity at this point

I was looking for some inspiration after buying my wife a sled. I ended up coming across this build on youtube and that's how it got underway. Basically looking to build this thing, minus a bunch of stuff. Haha, but really, she's not gonna need something this wild, I do however, want it to be a nice sled. Thanks for all the ideas and info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7019.jpg (84.0 KB, 10 views)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS