Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 04-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro

Yeah, I'd like to hear your results too....

IMO there are two kits that I would do on a Pro.

One would be Boondocker, only because I have been around too many polaris's that didn't like some of the electronics other kits offer. That being said, the right person will make anything work eventually and I have seen some of the other kits work almost flawlessly and impressively.

The most probable kit I would go with at this time would be Neil's kit (Boost It). He has been developing a water to air Pro kit this season and has it working with his stand alone Boost It fuel system. I presently own a turbo with this fuel system and it is one of the simplest to operate and tune on the market.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:41 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Care to fill us in on your finding?
x1,098,696,987
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 04-21-2012, 11:15 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Jake runs the HM turbo with the vi-pec system on it. Jake's sled runs crazy good and is one of the few to have a lot of tuning time on the stand-alone system. His shop is close to me here and would love to stop over and see some of the stuff he has.. I do know pretty much everything he has built is stupid fast. Lemme see what I can get out of him...

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 08-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Just Got Here

callahan is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:38 AM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Holy Molley...Just looked at the Vi-pec system for the Polaris Pro. Seems like the holy grail for turbos. With ignition mapping and valve control you could even play with port timing.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Prospect

Alaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from AR

2 years later and he still never shared his results...
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED