Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS

Old 01-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Prospect

tomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default This is what I do in the summer in MN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQ-u..._order&list=UL

hope you like it
Old 01-09-2012, 10:07 AM
REBEL

6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR
6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR

There are some lakes in SW MN that you can still do that now. No ice...

MNUSA http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org/
Old 01-09-2012, 10:18 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

NIce Vid
Old 01-09-2012, 11:17 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Nice. The pics of the dude doing the face plant on the rail looked painfull. Made my knees ache watching the jump landings.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 01-09-2012, 12:43 PM
MINNESOTA MAD MAN

ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP
ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP

sweet tricks........yes most area lakes in MN are somewhat open.....PRAY FOR SNOW!

Last man standing!

The think about being surrounded is that you can shoot in any direction and hit the enemy!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Prospect

cerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from AR
cerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from ARcerhai Has earned a rub and tug from AR

man I love knee boarding, I'm nowhere as good as you, it sucks to see it die off at least thats how it is out here, rarely see another kneeboard on the
lake
Old 01-09-2012, 01:37 PM
REBEL

CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP
CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP

thanks tom now my knees hurt some good riding there

what lakes usually board at

I know I have seen that "puddle rail" on wakeworld or one of the wake sites before
Old 01-09-2012, 02:58 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Sweet vid...

I'm the guy that would rather be in the boat watching you ride back there and I'll make sure the beer are cold...
Rebel #244
Old 01-09-2012, 03:33 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Nice!!! Didn't know guys still did that. I'll let you keep with it and stick to skiing and maybe some day give the easy, er I mean wakeboard a try. Rails do look like fun.

Where do you like to ride at?

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!

Last edited by xrated; 01-09-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
REBEL

6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR
6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR6Mile Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I used to knee board, but got away from it. Now that I am older and out of a good shape I sick to Skis. I did get a wakeboard last year and lets just say that I have a long way to go on that thing.

MNUSA http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org/
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS