Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL

BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL Dark Side Apparel and more...

Old 12-18-2009, 06:10 PM

Sledrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Sleeve length? Long mid or short?
Old 12-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledrider View Post
Sleeve length? Long mid or short?
They are a mid/long, if i'm not mistaken
Old 12-18-2009, 11:03 PM

HOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOBB-Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Are you going to put up a link to order or do you just want us to PM you?

Thanks for getting us some cool gear to sport around...

MODSHOP
Discount dealer of
Simmon Skis
Jaws performance Pipes

Save even more with drop shipping

MODSHOP
Mike Hobbs
208-852-3641
modshop1@yahoo.com
Old 12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBB-Z View Post
Are you going to put up a link to order or do you just want us to PM you?

Thanks for getting us some cool gear to sport around...
Hobb-Z we are working on that.... Right now we have placed Jersey Order, 2 different kinds of hat and beanies.... Colorblasting things come next with decals........
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

don't you have to be canadian to wear a jersey? LOL
Old 12-28-2009, 09:08 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
don't you have to be canadian to wear a jersey? LOL
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....lol I'm not hahaha
Old 12-29-2009, 07:42 AM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The pics you posted sure look a lot like a hockey sweater. Is this the case? If so, folks could swing by a local sporting goods store or hockey pro-shop to get an idea of what the cut will be, and what they will feel/fit like.

If you did happen to go through a hockey sweater vendor, (or even not) what brand did you use, so we can get an idea about sizing?

Thanks, looks cool!

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Old 12-29-2009, 08:22 AM
"This is all my fault"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Express View Post
The pics you posted sure look a lot like a hockey sweater. Is this the case? If so, folks could swing by a local sporting goods store or hockey pro-shop to get an idea of what the cut will be, and what they will feel/fit like.

If you did happen to go through a hockey sweater vendor, (or even not) what brand did you use, so we can get an idea about sizing?

Thanks, looks cool!

PE
PE,

I am not sure on the brand of the Hockey Jersey but I have a few and always go 1 size bigger if I want to wear over vest or anything else... I will see if I can get the brand if not I will have one here in another 4 weeks so we can take a real picture and try it on... Thanks for your input I am really excited about them and the rest of the apparel we are working on...

Boost..
Old 12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
"This is all my fault"

Thanks to RMKCOWBOY for catching spelling error...... Thank you and fixing it now.........
Old 12-31-2009, 12:15 PM
REBEL

CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

LOOKS GOOD!

~2011 Ladies Ride Calendar~
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL