Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > USER FEEDBACK

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 06:25 PM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
Default Feedback for Ski-doo Junkie

If you have bought anything from me or sold anything to me, please post your experience here.

Thanks,
Junk
Old 01-01-2012, 08:19 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Bought a set of skis from Ski-doo Junkie two years ago for my sled after a tree jumped up and hit me and my sled. I was in a rush to get a set before our next trip and Lance was able to get me a set of his Mod Skis in time.

I had the sticker/logos come off a few times and he has shipped me new ones, as well as was great to talk to about getting new carbides for the skis when I wanted something more aggressive and even delivered them by hand on his way to the mountains.

Nothing but good to say about dealing with Lance or his business, would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Just Got Here

Crasar Has earned a rub and tug from ARCrasar Has earned a rub and tug from ARCrasar Has earned a rub and tug from ARCrasar Has earned a rub and tug from ARCrasar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just received my new set of MOD skis! Lance is great to deal with and very quick turnaround time. Can't wait to try out the new skis. Thanks again Lance..
Old 01-07-2012, 10:19 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

4.... YES 4 sets of MODS and a pair of NEW Motorfist Bibs from this cheesehead. And can't say enough how good a man Junker is!!!!!!!! You won't go wrong dealing with SDJ!!!!

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Prospect

AkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Add me to the list of satisfied Junk customers! I ordered my skis last week , he put them in the mail on Monday and I got them today. Now that's great service! Thanks Junkie!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:33 PM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Thumbs up

10000% satisfied customer here
Last year i bought a couple skidoo jackets from Lance,
this was my first purchase of something online
had them in a couple days everything he promised
this year bought a set of mods for my wifes Rev
called and left a message and 10 minutes later Lance called sorry to have missed my call.
the quality and fit of the Mods is amazing wife loves them so far
she went from powder pros to these and said she felt much more incontroll right away
I will give a review if she ever lets me ride it now!!

I will be ordering again from them good people and fair pricing
all you can ask for

Old 01-22-2012, 09:04 PM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP

I want to be a satisfied customer! I happened to look at this thread and noticed bullfrog got Motorfist from you! Do you sell it, or was that just a set of bibs you bought and didn't want? When I looked at the two websites in your sig line, I didn't see any MF stuff I was going to wait until end of season and hope Kurt's Polaris had last year's on sale in the spring. But...

And what are these magical skis that sledhead speaks of? Mine are stock.
Fluff
Old 02-08-2012, 05:23 PM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fluff View Post
I want to be a satisfied customer! I happened to look at this thread and noticed bullfrog got Motorfist from you! Do you sell it, or was that just a set of bibs you bought and didn't want? When I looked at the two websites in your sig line, I didn't see any MF stuff I was going to wait until end of season and hope Kurt's Polaris had last year's on sale in the spring. But...

And what are these magical skis that sledhead speaks of? Mine are stock.
Fluff

Hi Fluff,

Nope, not a MF dealer,
just bought some bibs that turned out to be way too big for me.
As for the skis, they are MODS Skis.
www.modsskis.com
You can read mabout them here http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?t=13584

Sorry about the delay, Im a bit slow
Old 02-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Another satisfied customer! Thanks for the top quailty skiis and for crafting them when you did not feel your best. You ROCK, Lance!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Just Got Here

jeep4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up MODSKIS

The modskis are the best upgrade that i have done to my sled they are killer in the powder and Lance was great to deal with. Dont waste your money on any other skis just get the Modsskis and you will have the best skis on the mountain.
Closed Thread
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > USER FEEDBACK