Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 12-23-2011, 07:35 AM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default West Wyoming

Season is off to a slow start, even for here so I thought to round up any local rider interested in weekday rides in Jan-Mar.
Since there seems to be good BCR net posts for Snowy and Big Horn so
how about a few in the Salt River, Greys River drainage for info and interest?

Some up and coming local events include:
Thayne Wy Snow Days: Drags and Snow Rodeo, Feb 4

NEW DATES FOR THESE RACES below
RMSHA first hillclimb of the season (Bear Lake Race) which is actually in
Salt Cr. Pass South of Afton is 2/17-18/2012. Last I had heard the Canyon Club is up and running again so some after race gather is an option
Next RMSHA in this area is the Grover park-Afton race on the 3/9-11/2012
Like to see new peeps come up and enjoy the events

Jackson World H.C. is Mar 22-25

There is some good snow up high, So January is go time after we get the holiday drill put behind..
More Later

Team Frosty Fro

Last edited by CatndHat; 03-18-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: previous posted dates were entries opener
Old 12-23-2011, 08:50 AM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We used to ride out of Bedford when the snow was thin around here. Haven't been up there in years. If I didn't have to buy a WY sticker I'd ride there quite a bit; cool area.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:47 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well get a sticker and head over the pass whee.
There just can not be much snow in S.E. Id yet.

Should be at least a foot of new up top tonite. Still not a lot down low
and a little rain shrank the lower elevations.
Got the sled back together, so a wring out trip soon for sure.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 12-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatndHat View Post

Should be at least a foot of new up top tonite. Still not a lot down low
and a little rain shrank the lower elevations.
Got the sled back together, so a wring out trip soon for sure.
Russ will you spot me the sticker, a place to stay and all the whiskey the aggregate SN@ch can drink? and i'm on the way.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:35 PM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatndHat View Post
No much show and its been raining
If it keeps up I'll have to buy a sticker and head your way.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:25 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
Russ will you spot me the sticker, a place to stay and all the whiskey the aggregate SN@ch can drink? and i'm on the way.
No worry Shane, just head over and you can ride my fairly reliable John Deere loaner(stickered in 76 but I think its the same color as this years
Corn mash still is fire up and I will leave the lite on.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-01-2012, 06:39 PM
REBEL

Default Test and tune fashion statements

Belt break in today just in case it does get over the hood soon.
Got to appreciate the early season stalgia tester jacket.
Looking better for up top soon, but the local doo shop is reporting
a few good oops jobbers on all the sled makes that are braving impatience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM5347.jpg (64.9 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM5345.jpg (52.8 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM5344.jpg (82.5 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM5346.JPG (87.9 KB, 341 views)

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 AM
REBEL

Some friends are headed to Bedford this week. How's the snow?? I'm undecided if it is worth the drive.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:00 AM
REBEL

I have not been up high yet but Have heard there is some deep in the steep.
Not real good base but it did cool off again so the adhesion on the slopes should be better. Worth the trip over if you have the time. I hope to get out later this week.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-04-2012, 07:18 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Had friends that rode out of Bedford friday and saturday said it was good snow just not very stable. Lots of places to play not in slidey spots over that way though.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING