Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 12-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Just Got Here

testee is an unknown quantity at this point

Damages???
Old 12-07-2011, 09:06 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Sled is totalled.....
Old 12-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Just Got Here

testee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dang.... We were going to head up to the Horns Saturday and Sunday for a ride...

I know it's possible to hit stuff, but just seeing that really scares me now...

If you are careful can you still find some good safe snow?
Old 12-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by testee View Post
Dang.... We were going to head up to the Horns Saturday and Sunday for a ride...

I know it's possible to hit stuff, but just seeing that really scares me now...

If you are careful can you still find some good safe snow?

No damage to my sled.. there was an xp up there that im sure will be close to totalled if he turns it into insurance though.

There is lots of great riding just have to be a bit careful and not go WFO everywhere or you WILL break stuff.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Prospect

longshot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
longshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from ARlongshot Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We're coming out the day after christmas and are hoping you get more snow.
It will be interesting since we will be bringing two young boys that have never rode the mountains.
I'm a little nervous since I'm the one with the most experience in the horns (4 trips) I will probably lead and with the snow conditions I hope the areas I know are not mine fields that we never knew before.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:42 PM

mr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from ARmr miagi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i was also planning on heading up day after christmas? but have heard there is no rooms open? how is laramie doing right now? anyone have any input on the snowies by centential
Old 12-14-2011, 06:08 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr miagi View Post
anyone have any input on the snowies by centential
Worst start to the snow season in 10 years.
Snotel is only showing 28" for north french creek. Should have over 40 by now.
130 over the top is bare is spots.
You can find good riding, but you have to be careful.
The forcast through the 20th of dec is for some light snow with no real accumulation.
Temps ranging 5 above to 30 above so what is there shouldn't be sugar snow.

Member #81
Old 12-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Just Got Here

NDsledder1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone been riding recently? was thinking about heading up there around the 7th, just wondering if it is worth the 8 hour drive? How is the snow?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:56 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

X2

Actually thinking about leaving on the 4th.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 12-28-2011, 12:53 PM
MUTT LOVES MY RAISIN

Elkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I rode the horns the 21st-22nd, snow was pretty decent northwest of Bearlodge. 2-3ft of pow in the trees, still gotta be pretty careful as there is still no base.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING