Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 11-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I NOW HAVE BOO'S SHEEP.. I LOVE IT!

Haywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2011/2012 Big Horn Snow conditions & Pictures

Just figured i would get this started, anybody rode the horns yet?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well come on HAYWIRE.. were are the pics????? I know you rode up there yesterday
Old 11-18-2011, 01:30 AM

Haywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from AR

haha bob has the pics otherwise they wouldve been posted. 11-15-11 Cold as a mother snowing all day lightly, not very much snow. Enough to do a break in ride. Hopefully they get dumped on this weekend out of the storm thats sappose to be rolling in and also hitting the Black hills!!
Old 11-18-2011, 01:46 AM

Default Big Horns 11-15-11

big horns 11-15-11...2.jpg

big horns 11-15-11.jpg

Heres a couple..Orange sled my BDPG M8 and my new HCR
Old 11-18-2011, 09:00 PM

The horns have gotten some snow today. Sappose to get over a ft. A buddy drove threw today and siad its over the curd rails on the road. Its steadying to add up!!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Just Got Here

mountainsnopro is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one have pics of this weekend? Did last storm add enough snow to warrant a 9 hour drive. I'm needin a ridin fix real bad!
Old 11-22-2011, 03:41 AM

I've been working all weekend but a buddy rode there Saturday siad it was pretty decent, no based still but enough to ride. If it stays cold enough I'm going up this coming weekend. 9 HR drive ha I don't know if would drive that far just yet.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Just Got Here

sledhead1125 is an unknown quantity at this point

so a group of four from wisconsin are coming out next week. supposed to ride the snowies but doesn't look to be real snowy there yet so were thinking of coming to the big horns. 2 newbies and 2 riders that have been coming west for 5 years or so. Any chance someone would show us around or have a guide they suggest? We have never ridden there before.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We will be up sunday and monday..

Sledhead1125... if you guys are still coming to the horns, or already up there and need some help finding some spots shoot me a pm and i will get in touch with ya up there.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Here are a couple of pics from this weekend.. Riding was good, lots of new snow. Still have to be super careful as there is little to NO base. Lots of rocks and stumps just under the surface.

Little video of me hitting a ROCK

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING