Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA

Old 11-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Prospect

RGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nov 4th Sledding Brohm

Whistler Snowmobile Tours and guide Service
Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Converting Cat riders to Doo two at a time!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Prospect

Northbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I am looking for a guide for Brohm Ridge Thursday and Friday!

I need my fix and I need it bad. I'm driving from Washington State Thursday morning and need to return Friday night.

Who wants to show me around? I haven't ridden Brohm ridge before. I've got a spot on the sled deck and could tow a trailer.

206-45niner-1382 and I'll check for PMs!
Old 11-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Prospect

RGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northbend2004 View Post
I am looking for a guide for Brohm Ridge Thursday and Friday!

I need my fix and I need it bad. I'm driving from Washington State Thursday morning and need to return Friday night.

Who wants to show me around? I haven't ridden Brohm ridge before. I've got a spot on the sled deck and could tow a trailer.

206-45niner-1382 and I'll check for PMs!
Well how was it?

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 11-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Prospect

Northbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

It was nice and sunny with not enough heavy snow. There was a couple of bare spots above the club house. Sould be great soon!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Prospect

Whistler snow report now live for the season

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/wea...port/index.htm

Snow
New 24 Hours 48 Hours 7 Days Snowbase
0 cm 0 cm 0 cm 10 cm 55 cm
0 in 0 in 0 in 4 in 21 in
Total cumulative snowfall * Snow depths are measured at Pig Alley Weather Station - 1650m (Mid-Mountain) on Whistler Mtn.
0 cm
0 in

Weather
Temp at Winds Visibility
Peak -12C / 11F 11 Unlimited
Alpine -12C / 11F 11
Village -4C / 25F N/A
Synopsis:

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 11-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Prospect

CAC avy reports now up

http://www.avalanche.ca/cac/bulletins/latest/sea-to-sky

The Hurley area is now in a seperate bulletin, South Coast inland

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Last edited by RGM; 11-16-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Prospect

14" last 24 hrs. Who wants to sled tommorow?

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 11-18-2011, 07:30 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Whistler Opens today

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Graveler; 11-18-2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Prospect

Monday
Cloudy. Snow.
Freezing level: Rise to 700 m.
High: -2. Low: -6. Winds: SSW 30-60 kph Accumulations: 10-20 cm.
Tuesday
Cloudy. Heavy snow.
Freezing level: Rise to 1700
High: 0. Low: -2. Winds: SSW 40-70 kph Accumulations: 45-60 cm.

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 11-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Prospect

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321849461.786804.jpg

Awesome day up the upper lillooet

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.451032,-122.931781

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA