Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION

Old 10-14-2011, 07:12 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Nice truck Du! did it come with a step ladder for ya???
Old 10-14-2011, 07:59 AM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Blu Du in a Black GM.....

Nice truck!

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 10-15-2011, 08:04 PM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice looking pick-up for a bowtie. I drove my cousin's 09 with his 24' jet boat up some pretty good grades and that thing pulls like a Peterbilt, you won't be sorry.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:41 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

just got back from a 300 mile(one way) hunting trip and got 18.3 mpg at 70 mph with 3 guys and gear. not bad IMO. the on board MPG calculator is very accurate too. it's a very nice truck and i'm glad i bought the diesel
Old 10-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Prospect

Jake Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's a nice truck! Looking at getting rid of my two cummins powered truck and buying on of these! Again nice truck!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:19 AM
Prospect

BGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARBGYDOP1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default D-MAX

Nice truck, I picked up an 2011 Duramax LTZ, so far no complaints except finding winter/studded tires for the 18in wheels.
Old 03-30-2016, 03:11 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

update to this thread, I just updated that truck to the same exact truck but in a 2016 ltz. I put 102,000 trouble free miles on it and drove it almost 5 yrs for $12,000 which I think isreal fair so it was a no brainer to update for me
Old 03-30-2016, 09:00 PM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

PICS !! Is it Blu?
Old 03-31-2016, 09:13 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

I sold my '13 LML and picked up a '16 LML 1 ton SRW last month. The new body style is amazing!
Old 03-31-2016, 04:19 PM
REBEL

anyone running a leveling kit?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION