Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION

Old 10-13-2011, 07:08 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default New Rig

my first diesel, WOW there Fing sweet. i figured i wasnt gonna puss out and get another short box and got a 1 ton long box

Last edited by Blu Du; 07-29-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:20 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

nice rig blu....that make them long rides out west little smoother
Old 10-13-2011, 07:26 PM
REBEL

CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP
CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
my first diesel, WOW there Fing sweet. i figured i wasnt gonna puss out and get another short box and got a 1 ton long box
nice too bad its a chevy

decent upgrade from ole red
Old 10-13-2011, 07:33 PM
REBEL

msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP
msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP

Good lookin truck Blu...job well done
Old 10-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Nice rig Blu!!!! Long box 4 door would never fit in my garage so I have to have shorts. The diesel vs gasser is something you will never look back on if you tow a lot. Still love my Cummins.

What options you get with it?? Loaded up or plain jane? Give us details ya putz

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:49 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

just the basics no leather becuase i dont like a center counsil and since its a 2011 i didnt have alot of choice with the 2012's coming out and it will barely fit in my garage. in MN its a no brainer to get a one ton, license is $10 a mth vs $600 a yr for the first couple yrs on 3/4 and 1/2 tons. gonna check on getting running boards,mud flaps and seat covers
Old 10-13-2011, 08:08 PM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

very nice blu, my dad bought a 3/4 few months ago and i cant wait to use it on my sled trips this winter
Old 10-14-2011, 05:31 AM
REBEL

i'm having trouble finding running boards on the net, they all say except 2011 diesel. in the pic you can see that DEF tank below the passenger door.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
i'm having trouble finding running boards on the net, they all say except 2011 diesel. in the pic you can see that DEF tank below the passenger door.
I read they will be putting def pumps in.....I think you have one in a truck stop in st cloud......
Old 10-14-2011, 06:43 AM
REBEL

SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

NICE TRUCK BLU! ...................... but why isnt the color ........... BLUE? wtf ?

SledHeadRacing

MotorFist

2CoolAirVents

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION