Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES

Old 09-08-2011, 09:27 PM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Default How to post Pictures

First you must have a link to the picture, or you can attch it from you computer.

I prefer to use links because it is much easer. I use www.photobucket.com, but there are many more photo hosting sites out there that you can use. You first have to up the picture to photobucket. Once the picture(s) are there Right click on the "direct link" and select copy. After you do this come back to this site open a reply on new thread window buy clicking this or thisonce on that screen you will find a small icon that looks like this. Click and a popup will apear. Delete what ever is in the text box. Again right click and select paste then hit OK. Should be some garbage like "[img]" on ether end of the link then click submit new thread and you picture should apear.

I don't use attachments much so maybe someone else can chime in on how to post them

Hope This Helps
Lucky

Last edited by Get Lucky; 09-08-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

I just hit manage attachments...browse (on computer)...upload....copy from manage attachments box and place where I want to in reply.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 09-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Just Got Here

Powderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

have to have over 15 posts to upload from a url... kinda discouraging
Old 09-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Just Got Here

Powderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderminer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wow some of the feelings you guys must of had on the other site trying to get 15
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES