Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 07-28-2011, 07:15 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
Default Sturgis...

so who from here is going???
Old 07-28-2011, 07:17 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Too big a cluster puck for me.

Member #81
Old 07-28-2011, 08:12 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
Too big a cluster puck for me.
10th year for me.....i love the rally have no issue getting around....great people watching.....great friends great roads........
Old 07-28-2011, 08:36 AM
I like saying Undies

If anyone is looking to bring a home on wheels we have some great deals right now and many instock!!!!!!!can even outfit them with A|C unit for ya......

Old 07-30-2011, 08:45 AM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Hopefully next year I'll make it.

What about a BCR ride in July 2012?

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 11-09-2011, 12:58 AM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

think I should be making it out this year. went in '00, '03 & '05... lots of adventure, some good, some not. that's the road! got to take my lil' lady... never been, always wanted, finally got herself a man with a hog (me).

have stayed at the chip in the past... trying Glencoe out this time. Less commercial BS. I'm there for the ride, the people, the music and the vibe. All that spendy crap is fluff.

nice trailers you got there. friends picked one similar up in 2000, we called "The Taj Mahal"... damn near identical.
Inspired me to build my own... not a tent style, but with 20 cu ft. of storage, we manage just fine.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Prospect

IDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So who is planning on going THIS year ?
We are booked. First time. Cant wait so excited.
Devils Tower,Rushmore,Crazy Horse,Bad Lands,Black Hills..etc..
Bringing the toy hauler. Riding Jellystone on the way over and some on the way back.
Any suggestion's on must doo's ?
Old 02-06-2014, 08:04 AM
I like saying Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAHDOO View Post
So who is planning on going THIS year ?
We are booked. First time. Cant wait so excited.
Devils Tower,Rushmore,Crazy Horse,Bad Lands,Black Hills..etc..
Bringing the toy hauler. Riding Jellystone on the way over and some on the way back.
Any suggestion's on must doo's ?
you will have a blast the riding is incredible.....I will think about all the must see stuff and post it here for you....I will be there we stay at hog heaven might just run into you in jellystone!!!we will be in the part july 30th till mon....
Old 02-06-2014, 01:14 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

surgery caused me to miss last yr. we're doing Redwood this yr.
I'll make it back to Sturgis... probably 2015.

Have fun and stay safe. Lots of n00bs make the run and find themselves lost in the sea of bikes.
So much to do, so much to see... hard to not have a good time.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 02-06-2014, 07:34 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

we cant go this year (again)

My work schedule and allowable vacation days dont line up.

any thoughts on what would work best?...
drag the travel trailer out with the bike in the back of the truck , or ride out and pre book an overpriced hotel room?

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/

Last edited by Timber_Tramp; 02-06-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES