Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 10-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Dave says," Lets go down this hill and ride that little vein to the wash."

Dave's turn...

More as it happens...

I spent 18 years in North Bend. I知 used to guys staring at my bum.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Prospect

Sycamore last weekend.

ME

RICH

DAVE

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 12-12-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Prospect

Also we did some very short video clips.
VIDEO1

VIDEO2

VIDEO3

VIDEO4

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 12-12-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:38 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Is that mud?
Old 12-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Is that mud?
No mud, just moist soil to hold the marbles in place.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Prospect

Monday & Tuesday the desert got a slow steady rain. Conditions for Thursday were too good to pass up so I took the day off and went for a ride.

Mesquite wash, usually dry, was over the foot pegs. Fortunately it wasn稚 moving too fast, just wet & cold. To get to the single track I had to ride up stream to the top right of this photo.

A view of snowy mountains on top of Rattlesnake Pass.

Small rut.

The top of Skyline Drive

Sure beats working!

The road from the staging area.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Prospect

Old 12-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Prospect

Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Prospect

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA