Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 09-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Snotfest in Flagstaff.

Singletrack Elitist

I spent 18 years in North Bend. I知 used to guys staring at my bum.

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 10-03-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Another morning spent dialing in my bike for the upcoming winter riding season.

Sunrise start.

Sean

At the top of Skyline Dr. The hard way.

Singletrack Elitist

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 10-03-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

You need professional help

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
You need professional help
Not exactly a new discovery.

Singletrack Elitist

Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Prospect

Default Andy Z

Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Prospect

Default Mile Markers

Dave

Eric

Old 10-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Prospect

Default Roosted

3 Rides in 4 Days. That's right bitches. Riding season has started.

This morning Colby was nice enough to roost me getting back on the trail.

Gravel in my lap...

Old 10-10-2011, 03:37 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

The dust... the ash....
Old 10-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Prospect

Default Pffffffft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman View Post
The dust... the ash....
In comparison to the dust bowl we rode in WA?

4 rides on this filter.

Looks about as clean as my filter after 30 minutes in WA.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Prospect

Default Exploring Around Castle Hot Springs

We are early risers.

Oh yeah. My lens had a finger print on it today. Deal.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA