Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 04-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Pics From Today

Another Sunrise.

Fresh Snow on Four Peaks.

Sean After Burning Up The Paintball Trail.

Owl on a Cactus.

North Entrance Sycamore Springs.

Sean on Indiana East.

Sean on Indiana East - Again.

A splash of color.

Fresh Snow on Distant Mountains.

Trailside Jetting

Pick-Axe Trail.

I spent 18 years in North Bend. I知 used to guys staring at my bum.

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 04-11-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Happy Easter

Sean & I had a quickie Easter morning.

Pumpkin

Being Artsy

Old 06-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Prospect

Sunday was my first ride in the desert since breaking my foot about 10 weeks ago. It is funny how my memory can fade in such a short time.

I had forgotten just how hostile an environment the desert is. The trails are rough, rocky, dangerously slick & the vegetation makes you bleed. Within two miles my ankle was howling. This is something that took forty miles of woods riding two weeks ago.

What a wakeup call! After an hour or so I got my desert groove back and was having a blast. It was a small group so we spent more riding than taking pictures.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:48 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

I wish the snow would melt so we can ride here!
Old 07-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Prospect

Old 07-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Prospect

Old 07-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Prospect

Old 07-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Prospect

Old 07-22-2011, 10:39 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

I'm a little worried about the guy standing behind the bike.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Prospect

Default Here Is Some Garage Time Preparing For The N. Cascades.

Since all those oil companies are struggling and clearly need my help when reporting another year of record profit. I decided to change the oil. A surplus of oil seems to be one of the benefits of having a 450 collecting dust in the garage. I’m still using up the reserves required for its normal operation.

Out with the old…

And in with the new…

Have I ever mentioned my obsession with safety wire?

While I had skid plate off I noticed the brake snake was frayed and had seen better days.

Fixed. Yes, that’s more safety wire.

Let’s see… Changed the fork oil.

Air filter is now fresh & clean too.

When I get another spare five minutes I’ll change the jets for 4000’ & butt a cold 70 degrees. Humidity exists there & since I anticipate rain, for the first time, I won’t be using the vented airbox cover. I’m going to guess fat and if it drools I can change it on the trail. Jetting adjustments are very easy to do with a little engine in a full size frame.

And here my singletrack tool waits.

Until the next update… Dave

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA