Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > YAMAHA

Old 04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Just Got Here

phazer_08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARphazer_08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARphazer_08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARphazer_08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARphazer_08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default dead phazer

So my sled just wont turn over, has power. When you turn the key on instead of hearing the fuel pump you can hear a clicking noise. When you turn they key to start The high beam indicator comes on. There are no trouble codes flashing please help Thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

What do you guys think? Phazer man to the rescue? Boo you seen him lately?
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 11-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Just Got Here

theyamman is an unknown quantity at this point

Stupid question but did you load check the Battery?? Had something similar happen to me ended up trying the battery off my nytro and it fired up.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:59 PM

bdickey Has earned a rub and tug from ARbdickey Has earned a rub and tug from ARbdickey Has earned a rub and tug from ARbdickey Has earned a rub and tug from ARbdickey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i believe it would be your starter relay or battery. my yamaha nytro has done it before and it was the relay.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Prospect

aksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from ARaksnomachinechic Has earned a rub and tug from AR

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > YAMAHA