Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 AM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Fingers crossed here for you guys, Rob. Hopefully everyone makes it through unscathed.
Rebel #244
Old 06-09-2011, 12:02 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Before I had my operation March 18th, 'Boost' sent my order for a BCR hat and shirt, plus some freebie BCR stickers, "lickety-split."
(for younger members, that means 'real fast' )

While I was in the same hospital where X-Rated works, he cheered me up with a BCR balloon, a toy cow with BCR sticker on its back , and a personal visit.

Last edited by Snowizard; 06-09-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 PM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunny View Post
I have to say, BCR has been like a family, I have met so many members, hung out and ridden with them too. I have done a few things to help out, and I have had a lot of people offer to help me as well. You guys ahve been here to answer questions, make me laugh and been a shoulder to lean on. Tonight I got get well flowers from Lucky, Adrenaline Revolution, JTBlaster and the late (as of BCR) Sled Momma. A lot of you guys have transcended internet friends and become a huge part of my life!!! What a wonderful place this is!!!
Lucky only sent them cuz he doesn't wanna be in the Doghouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
Blu gave me a reach around once....
Saw that one coming a mile away.

I'd have to say that I've been lucky and haven't needed major help yet. BCR dealers and biz owners did come thru in a big way with donataion for our Colorado Forum Ride. Not really a personal favor to me, but more to the ride I helped with.

I'm always around to lend a tool or helping hand if need be.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Old 08-10-2011, 10:53 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

ttt!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:17 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

EricW and project X, and a bunch of help from all the other spokane thread peeps

http://backcountryrebels.com/showthr...=259&page=2768

Last edited by intmid8or!; 08-10-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:52 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by intmid8or! View Post
EricW and project X, and a bunch of help from all the other spokane thread peeps

http://backcountryrebels.com/showthr...=259&page=2768
Thanks for the link 8or.

Be watching for a thread all about this after Hay Days.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:24 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Firecatguy and Booster for the awesome picture mail.............

OK mostly awesome
Old 08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
Firecatguy and Booster for the awesome picture mail.............

OK mostly awesome
Someone put me on Firecatguys list!!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:37 PM
REBEL

CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have been brought to tears (which believe it or not is NOT easy to do) on a few occasions by members of this forum and Snowest. The list of people who have selflessly given to me or helped me out is not a short list... I have amazing people around me. Near and Far.

Sledders are an amazing group of people. I've never met another group of humans quite like them.

~2011 Ladies Ride Calendar~
Old 10-26-2011, 04:46 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Twisted Boost got us out of a jam by getting us some new banners. Thanks Chad! Superior!
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS