Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 03-16-2011, 11:07 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Good thread right here.

Where to start.

First on the Revy Ride, 2110 knowing im a college guy right now paid for fuel up and back to revelstoke.

Rebel for the last 2 years has set me up Pheasant hunting on his family's property in SD. Made it so I could give my dad a hunt that he has wanted to do his entire life.

Booster, 8or, Rebel, Snotty, IMSICK have given me countless hours of entertainment in the past couple of years.

This last winter has been one of amazing things from lots of members.
Shattered my nose last fall and as soon as news was out, SLIM, SNOJO, TheonlyBFC all offered help.
Junker helped me out with an amazing deal on SKIs.
Mid rebuild XC sent me a set of stock reeds for my sled, and a tps tool.
FF to gar, again 2110 treated me big time.
Sled crapped out and Nursie and Dobir the first day loaned me their 600.
2nd and 3rd days Hundo loaned me his pimp D8

There are some amazing people on here. Lots of people that I owe at this point for being so generous to me.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:24 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Geebus, too many instances here to count!!!

Some off the top of my head, ALL the ND guys on here have helped me at one time or another, great group of guys for sure. Helped with building my house, working on sleds, drinking buddies, etc. Some great friends in there.

Junk has been great with the MOD skis, quickly got me product and took care of me before heading out on my next ride, saved a trip for me with a 90* ski!

BUBBA on here has always been great about when we come out to his areas, takes us around and guides a bunch of flatlanders, keeps us updated on avy stuff before we get there, and some good entertainment all day laughing. FOR SURE has made some of our trips very memorible and can't thank him enough.

Booster has always been good at getting me some good BCR gear, keeps my pockets full of stickers to tag events and handout for advertising.

Tom from 509 has always been great in the customer service and is nice knowing I can go out and not have to worry about helmet or goggle issues.

Hein has hooked me up a time or two on parts, even sent me his helmet cam to use till mine showed knowing we were going to be riding in some great snow, even drop shipped the mounts to West Yellowstone's hotel!

Most of what I can think of right now, I know I'm missing a lot out there but just wanna thank everyone! Great group of people here!!!

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 03-16-2011, 11:34 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

oh and i almost forgot.......Crash for putting up with my stinky azz in gar this year.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have seen and experienced lots of kindness and generousity (not to the level of sapling.lol) on BCR. If I had to pick one I would pick this one.....

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE KILLER WRAP BCR & HTR DESIGNS

Old 03-16-2011, 12:01 PM
"EDDIE GUMMER"

2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

winterbrew for his knowledge of clutches and willingness to share setups......It is why I bought his kit

IMSICK for so many one liners and personal insults that it requires a recovery period following group rides with him.......is it possible to tear a muscle from laughing too much?

Hein for great deals on gear and Junker for skis.

Booster for getting me a killer setup on airbags for my truck. even though he lacks in the life coaching skills department.

I know there are more......incredible people on here that look out for each other and ......(behind all the insults and attacks, LMAO).....I consider them genuine friends!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:12 PM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
oh and i almost forgot.......Crash for putting up with my stinky azz in gar this year.
and that dude does smell!!! i feel for the woman that he marries

I wanna start with the caribou killer, for letting me ride along to Gar this year, letting his business "fund" te fuel even after I tried to cancel and stay home. For getting us through the border without incident even while carrying a knife! Lots of laughs and a good time.

Junker for the MOD skis they really do rock

Thanks to Coxy and our new found canadian friends for showing us around and making sure we all made it home safely.

And to the admins and mods of BCR for making such a great place to hand out.

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Man what a weekend. First I would like to Thank Eric W what a guy and friend I look forward to riding with you again on that deep snow!! I know why everyone rides with him he knows tree riding... Then we went to the rooster for some good laughs and some great food, then we were set for the next day with Coxy, Matt and Laurn sorry if I was wrong on Laurn?(name). Man Coxy you are one great guy and I will be back to ride with you.... All you guys rocked the hill.. We met Justin from HTR what a nut I have never laughed so hard at all the stories and Thanks for the ride Sat had another good day.. Oh and yes HTR has BCR Wraps... Pics coming soon.. Amy (PP) and Justin good peeps you guys are great thanks for the Welcome that the Castlegar Club gave us and one awesome BBQ, Graham and Wayne you guys ROCK.. All the locals that gave us a hand were great.. All the BCR peeps that showed you guys are AWESOME and we are proud to have everyone of you as members I had the best time ever meeting all the new ones and previous ones.. All the vendors you guys are the best, Wow was that some great giveaways.. CR Racing, Fastrax's, Motorfist, Snow Big Deals, 509, TRAX 2 TREADZ, XTREME MOTORWORKS, Oregon Trail, Helmet Outlet, Thanks to all of you that made this an epic ride...

That was a repost from a other thread I started... I would like to also say that IMSICK, da *or, Rebel, Bubbs thanks for making the ol guy laugh a thousand times in the last 3 to 4 years I truely appreciate you guys! I really look forward to the endless phone calls from IMSICK da boss he has a way to make a persons day turn good from bad in 3 words...bbbwwwahaaha he has become a true friend! I really could write a book here, All of the peeps I have met and all that have contributed to this site, You guys are the ones that make it Rock! Growing more and more everyday and I'm sure one day we will be looking back going wow look how this grew..... BCR Admins appreciate everyone of you for all your hard to work, Moderators for all your endless time and last every single vendor that rolled the dice with us. Okay I'm done for now....
Old 03-16-2011, 01:30 PM
MINNESOTA MAD MAN

ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP
ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP

I got some great advice about my over flow tank issues and who can make me one.....I even recieved awesome advice on where and what to do in the snowies during summer! My family had a great vacation this summer with the advice....Thanks again rebels!

Last man standing!

The think about being surrounded is that you can shoot in any direction and hit the enemy!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:32 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

imsick sent me a message with a link to bcr at 630am one day
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

TTT....

Lots of sandbagging in our community right now, 8 million total bags projected to save both Bismarck and Mandan...

This would be klimencat694's house, I believe 2-3 rebels helped bag this up in one day, and later helped in adding more.

Gotta say the BCR crew around town here did a lot of great work, xcrider_08, sattler, klimencat694, alscat1, just to name a few who put in some long hours to help a LOT of people... including my aunts place that will be hit at the 19ft mark if the city clay dike goes... (2 month flood here, not just a couple days, uncharted lengths of time...)

Thank you to all!!!

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS