Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Just Got Here

dmj1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Silber turbo pro

Here are some pics of the Silber turbo kit I just installed for a Buddy

Very well thought out kit!
all the aluminum components are polished .
o ringed air box and billet throttle body boots are excellent.
instructions are great
The hole turbo assembly comes pre built all together.
The clutching charts are dead on for dif. altitudes , the fuel box setting are very close.
Zero turbo lag !

Great kit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t800 pro 009.jpg (36.4 KB, 494 views)
File Type: jpg t800 pro 012.jpg (58.8 KB, 488 views)
Old 02-28-2011, 06:33 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Thumbs up

It looks great , post up some ride reviews when you get a chance.

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 03-01-2011, 01:04 PM

cave Has earned a rub and tug from ARcave Has earned a rub and tug from ARcave Has earned a rub and tug from ARcave Has earned a rub and tug from ARcave Has earned a rub and tug from AR

rode with silber and the turbo crew last week.the pro's ran great!keep up the good work juston.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I got beat down by an old man

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Silber put one of his turbos on my RMK 09 last year and I have to say NO PROBLEMS. The sled runs spot on and for pump gas up to 7# of boost I sure am happy. Then when I want to go to 10# I just throw in 2 gallons of race fuel, top off with pump gas and go. From there the more boost the more race fuel. I would recommend this turbo to anyone that wants a fool proof, don't mess with it turbo. Now this comes from a guy that has a hard time adding oil..... Thanks Justin and hope to see you soon................

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.majesticmtnretreat.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Originally Posted by Blu Du
well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 03-09-2011, 11:17 PM
REBEL

SilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Great looking kit. Sounds like Silber has really stepped up the fit, finish, and performance standards in the turbo world.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Just Got Here

Sunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from ARSunvang Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice setup. Looks clean and good
Old 04-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro
Default Sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmj1 View Post
Here are some pics of the Silber turbo kit I just installed for a Buddy

Very well thought out kit!
all the aluminum components are polished .
o ringed air box and billet throttle body boots are excellent.
instructions are great
The hole turbo assembly comes pre built all together.
The clutching charts are dead on for dif. altitudes , the fuel box setting are very close.
Zero turbo lag !

Great kit!
Nicely done!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED