Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 11-22-2014, 07:03 PM
Just Got Here

Mafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My preferences in order.........
Kraken is always 1st choice
Morgan
Bacardi Oakheart (Honestly as good as Morgan & usually less expensive)
Sailor Jerry - I gotta say I prefer Morgan's flavor
Ron Diaz is your "Sex in a canoe" rum.......F_ing near water. A safe choice if you're gonna go at it all night.
Morgan Private Reserve - Not a fan of the flavor.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:16 AM
Just Got Here

sledmike1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Always Kraken indeed! My West Yellowstone trip favorite....Sailor Jerry for those run of the mill days. For a good laugh, there's always Admiral Nelson. Seems to be about the price and effectiveness of bottled water.......
Old 11-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Just Got Here

Mafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from ARMafesto Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The weaker varieties...Admiral Nelson, Ron Diaz etc are great if you want to drink all night long but have to drive school bus in the morning.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:04 PM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Where you bussing tomorrow?
Old 11-26-2014, 08:20 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Old 12-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Prospect

coug66 All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory
Default Flor De Cana

Buy a 4 pack of this when I hit the airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Its cheap and has a good session flavor.

A bottle of this was about $10

and then for those special drinks on the beach I also bought

All of them are cheap and there is no limit to the amount of alcohol you can import.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails