Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
Cant do Rum anymore one really sick nite did me in. The 151 variety
i can't drink anymore after 15 yrs my stomach is still turning as i type this. i was drinking 151 staright, never drank since
Old 03-10-2011, 04:09 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Got into the Captain Stupid & Dr.Pepper on Friday night... Too good.
Rebel #244
Old 03-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Prospect

scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

bacardi limon+corona=meet the planet
Old 03-10-2011, 06:32 PM
"SOCK KILLER"

1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP
1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP1M800 Offical PLP

Capt. Morgan and Sierra Mist or Sprite. That's all I drink if I'm not drinking beer.
Member #379

2009 M8 153
Old 03-10-2011, 07:12 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1M800 View Post
Capt. Morgan and Sierra Mist or Sprite. That's all I drink if I'm not drinking beer.
For the the Morgan drinkers, I'm tellin ya, you have to test drive some Sailor Jerry's, smoother and it's 92 proof!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:06 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

I went on another boat trip with the Captain on Saturday night. I think the fugger crashed into a reef. Woke up Sunday and my head hurt.
Rebel #244
Old 04-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Prospect

Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR

On a hot summer day, after working the yard over. In a blender, fill it with ice and add half a can of frozen orange-pineapple juice and about 3/4 cup of Myers rum. Makes the best slushy ever. Dino
Old 04-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPARROW.jpg (19.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
MINNESOTA MAD MAN

ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP
ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP

oh yea El captain

Last man standing!

The think about being surrounded is that you can shoot in any direction and hit the enemy!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 PM
REBEL

AmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I like the different tastes of different rums.

Lemonhart and Black Seal are my favorite dark rums.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails