Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 02-27-2011, 01:19 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default How about a RUM Thread!

We have the whiskey thread, what about a rum thread? I enjoy Pendleton whiskey, but I also look forward to Sailor Jerry Rum drink when ever I can.

Like many others I use to drink Captain Morgan but after a little experimentation, sampling and comparing I personally have found that "Sailor Jerry" spiced rum is probably my favorite and at 92 proof it tends to like you back!!!

Trader Vic is also pretty good, if you happen to come across it.

Any one else ??????

http://www.sailorjerry.com/
Old 02-28-2011, 04:34 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

I like spiced rum, but spiced run doesn't like me. It's a love / hate thing...
Rebel #244
Old 02-28-2011, 04:39 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beels View Post
I like spiced rum, but spiced run doesn't like me. It's a love / hate thing...
O come on now, I thought spiced rum was a "cure all"
Old 02-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Prospect

BackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Bottoms UP!

Kilo Kai is the best spiced rum you will buy. Better then Captain Morgan Private Stock. Goes down ooohh ssooo smooth!

Last edited by BackCountryBabe; 02-28-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:40 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

Well you see me and captain morgan used to be in love. It was a first love kind of relationship. I was young and in HS. Morgan was older and more experienced. Damn was she pretty though...

There was a night right after wrestling season had ended that the inevitable came. Morgan broke my heart. And being a first love kind of heart break it was one that to this day I still have yet to forget.I started playing with Morgan and mountain dew. Drank enough that I wound up with one of these on when I wokr up the next morning.

The last coherent thought I remember from that night was sitting on the couch next to my buddies girlfriend watching the movie Troy. She looks up at me and says. "I think you need to puke now." I looked at her and said I agree.
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:34 PM
REBEL

Now that's funny chit !!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:07 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

TTT cuz everyone should be drinking rum on a Tuesday night
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I got the flu
Old 03-05-2011, 08:51 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Remington Ultra Mag. i have a 300 RUM i'm saving for a elk hunt someday
Old 03-05-2011, 10:47 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Cant do Rum anymore one really sick nite did me in. The 151 variety
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails