Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Prospect

Reeb Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Reeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Weighed the Monster Fan yesterday. Full of fuel, oil, spare fuel, belt, tools, etc etc.
441lbs.
60lbs for fuel, plus plus plus.....I was pretty close with my dry weight in the 370-380lb range.....And it made a fool out of a Summit 700 last weekend.....that dude was some pissed off!!!
First Colton highmarked him on a hill, then followed him through the trees, guy got stuck and Colton spun up and over the stuck sled and parked downhill in a bit of a treewell to help the guy out......refused help?!?!!??

Then he was following Colton through the trees and on a decent grade picking their way up the mountain....Colton got to the top where I was sitting and we waited, and waited....finally I took a ride down and found the guy upside down in a treewell.....if I wasn't laughing so hard I'd be upset he was throwing the F-bomb around with Colton's name attached.....way too funny. Doubt he'll be riding with us too much in the future

NMFH....an enigma wrapped in a riddle.....

94 zr 700 twin turbo mach z triple with a holly double
pumper and belt drive.......on NAWWWZ!!!

Forever Sled'n...

Last edited by Reeb; 10-04-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Just Got Here

lasse is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNWMBL View Post
Any plans for 1M plastic down the road?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeb View Post
I wish man.
Would totally transform the look of the sled.
However..... little brother likes it looking this way,
he likes the ZR1 look better than the 1M ( ZR2 ) look.
He likes the wrap around bumper!.
The change of dress totally changed my sled when I did it.
Nice looking sled !

Reeb , Please post some pictures from the side of the sled when it standing on the garage floor or on a hard surface,
I sure would like to see the big picture of that sled.

Q:
Does anyone know if the plastics fit between the ZR-1 chassi and the ZR-2 chassis, or vice versa ??
Are the plastic parts interchangeable without modification ??

Last edited by lasse; 02-03-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Prospect

Reeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from ARReeb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Will this do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user45388_pic21327_1296680589.jpg (37.4 KB, 149 views)

Forever Sled'n...
Old 10-04-2013, 10:06 AM
REBEL

sledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

nice write up! i would have done anything to have sled like that when i was kid, sweet ride man!

2013 polaris assualt 800
Old 10-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Prospect

By far, the funnest sled I've ridden. And I've ridden them all....

I would have liked to try some other things with this set-up, like ceramic coating the heads and cylinders, or even swapping for the bigger 570 and mod it out similar to what the ice Oval guys have done. BB and twins. However I think it's going to stay the way it is for a few years, and then eventually get put back to stock.

I'm building him a CR Racing Chassis ZX Ski-Doo with a Union Bay 670 Rotax now. I had a hard time keeping him off of my sleds the past two years, so hopefully this 670 will keep him content until he decides to build or buy his own.

Forever Sled'n...
Old 02-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Just Got Here

gumps10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Know its been awhile and love the build

Is that the seat you made or did you get that somewhere?
If you did make it do you have any info or pics on how

Thanks
Dave
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS