Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken

Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 AM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Super bowl Brisket

Progress after hour #3...10 more to go....

Old 02-04-2011, 10:46 AM
"Installing in the Dirty Pic Thread"

-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP
-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP

Wow that looks delicious i love brisket
do you own a restaurant or is it just a hobby?

There is my appology.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:52 AM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
Wow that looks delicious i love brisket
do you own a restaurant or is it just a hobby?
It's a working hobby...hahaha....was a hobby until I got laid off. Now, I'm moving forward with making it my new career. Catering first, then a rib joint. We have been doing parties over the years and keep getting more requests, so I'm thinking it will go ok.

I'm going to make up hot dogger packets with pulled pork, brisket, ribs ready to go. Drive by on the way to the hill and slap it in....well, that's one of my ideas....
Old 02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Be cool to do a BBQ joint if I had time.

Love doing it and eating it..

Best of luck to ya with your venture.. If I ever make it that direction, will have to swing bye
Old 02-04-2011, 01:22 PM
"Installing in the Dirty Pic Thread"

-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP
-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP-Z- Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammadog View Post
It's a working hobby...hahaha....was a hobby until I got laid off. Now, I'm moving forward with making it my new career. Catering first, then a rib joint. We have been doing parties over the years and keep getting more requests, so I'm thinking it will go ok.

I'm going to make up hot dogger packets with pulled pork, brisket, ribs ready to go. Drive by on the way to the hill and slap it in....well, that's one of my ideas....
good luck with your new career at least this is a job you enjoy.
next time i am out your direction i will look you up.
how long do you cook your brisket and to what temp?

There is my appology.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:15 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
good luck with your new career at least this is a job you enjoy.
next time i am out your direction i will look you up.
how long do you cook your brisket and to what temp?
About 12 hours, up to 170 internal, then pull it and wrap and cook to get it up to 190 and then let it sit. that varies based on what kind of time I have and how the smoker is acting based on outside temperature and how much stuff I have on the smoker. Check out www.thesmokering.com tons of stuff to learn and try on that site.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Mmmmmm I love the bark!!!!!!!

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 02-04-2011, 03:11 PM
REBEL

Bark and Burnt ends......flavor central...heard burnt ends called "meat marshmallows" once.....crappy phone camera

Old 02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

nice smoke ring. looks great
Old 03-14-2011, 02:10 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

One thing about this part of the world where I'm from, there's next to nothing for BBQ joints. If someone got one going and got the word out, the sky would be the limit.
Rebel #244
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken