Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 04-04-2011, 01:55 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

66? do you need a parka for that weather?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Won't See a Clould Until the 2nd Week of July

I spent 18 years in North Bend. Im used to guys staring at my bum.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:37 PM

steveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have a vacation home by Florence. (Anthem) Flew out of Phoenix on Thursday and it was 99 degrees to come home to it right around the freezing mark.

I guess i better book my flight back down!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin_D View Post
70??? thats freezing!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:07 PM

steveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsteveo10 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

poor fellas down there.....
Old 05-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Warm and sunny isn't for everyone.
For those who can't tolerate warmth I'll recommend cold and sunny.

Either way we have the market on sunny.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:06 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

This
Afternoon

Showers
Hi 42 F

Tonight

Rain/Snow
Likely
Lo 34 F

Thursday

Chance
Showers
Hi 54 F
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
This
Afternoon

Showers
Hi 42 F

Tonight

Rain/Snow
Likely
Lo 34 F

Thursday

Chance
Showers
Hi 54 F
^^^Stuff like that makes the summer here not seem so hot. ^^^

Rain? Pfft! More like one slightly grey cloud in the sky.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Prospect

Default Another Rainy Day In The Desert.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Prospect

Q: Dont ever get tired of it being sunny every day?
A: Nope.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA