Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 11-12-2009, 08:20 PM
I got beat down by an old man

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange06m7 View Post
im headed out to west from jan 8th till the 14th i think with a group. anyone else on here going to be out there at the same time? we are staying in two of kurts places
Orange,
Have you made reservations with my wife? I just checked our books and I'm not showing any res. for the dates you posted. Let me know ASAP.

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.majesticmtnretreat.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Originally Posted by Blu Du
well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 11-12-2009, 09:32 PM

Orange06m7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
Orange,
Have you made reservations with my wife? I just checked our books and I'm not showing any res. for the dates you posted. Let me know ASAP.
i believe you have been talking to one of the guys in our group, his name is ryan. i think he has been out hunting this week and will be finishing booking with you this week
Old 11-13-2009, 10:05 AM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Kurt took good care of me and my buddy last year. The shop came in handy too!

Thanks again for not leaving me on the hill overnight Kurt. LOL
Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 AM

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk88GT View Post
Kurt took good care of me and my buddy last year. The shop came in handy too!

Thanks again for not leaving me on the hill overnight Kurt. LOL
Not a problem. Are you going to be riding in West this winter? If so make sure you look me up for a ride or two.

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM

Orange06m7 is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of elevations are in west? i have never ridden there
Old 11-13-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange06m7 View Post
what kind of elevations are in west? i have never ridden there
It starts out at 6700 and goes to 10500. Most riding is done in the 8000 to 9000 range..............

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Old 11-13-2009, 03:54 PM

Headrush Has earned a reach around from Rebel

Shit, that snow looks good on the webcam

Old 11-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Just Got Here

likkerpig is an unknown quantity at this point

LOVE seein white on the ground!!!!! Wish I was there!!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:07 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

I beat all you Reb's to the Golden West this season. Spent 2 nights there Oct. 5-6, on the way to Calif.
Had a chance to BS with Kurt one evening.
I arrived in west with a nasty sinus infection from MN, but the local urgent care got me fixed up with some drugs, maaaaaannnn.

The morning I left it was 14 degrees F, and I had to scrape snow and ice off the car!
Old 11-13-2009, 10:11 PM

Surly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSurly1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Dang webcam doesn't work on my new PC. Gonna have to fire up the old one.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA