Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 02-09-2017, 05:13 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomUSA View Post
My suggestion would be rent the snowbike. We had a blast on them and if they were legal here, I am pretty confident my wife's sled would be for sale
Snowbikes would be a blast to ride. Here on the icy corners, not sure on that. Would love to try one. ERX in Elk River has them, thought they'd let you ride the track too.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 02-09-2017, 05:20 PM

DomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from AR

With my vast experience of one day, I would say I was pleasantly surprised how you could rip down the trail on them. We hung with the sleds on the way back into town after a day in the hills. No doubt wouldn't happen on the open trails of mn farm country, but for NSST type stuff it would be a blast based on what I experienced.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Just Got Here

Nolimits is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any recent reports? I see its been warm, how are the trails holding up going in and out of town? Can you still get through town from the hotels to the trails?
Old 11-16-2017, 05:04 PM

johnny t Graveler Wishes he was you

Goldenwest open this year?
I can't get hold of Shel.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:04 PM

andym2001 Has earned a rub and tug from ARandym2001 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny t View Post
Goldenwest open this year?

I can't get hold of Shel.

She just replied to my text. She’s there. Raining there now... no bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014/2015 Riding Season Pictures: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1G4Tcsm9HFSp
Old 11-17-2017, 05:25 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

what is her cell number I don't have it anymore. the last couple yrs we didn't stay there because we could never get a hold of her
Old 11-29-2017, 09:04 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Looking to take my daughter on a winter trip to West Yellowstone before Christmas. She's not a mountain rider, yet. We live in MN. Anyway, does anyone have a snow report? Been a few years since I was out that way. I don't know who to call. Thought about doing a day or two outside the park, and a day trip in the park. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 11-29-2017, 08:42 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
Looking to take my daughter on a winter trip to West Yellowstone before Christmas. She's not a mountain rider, yet. We live in MN. Anyway, does anyone have a snow report? Been a few years since I was out that way. I don't know who to call. Thought about doing a day or two outside the park, and a day trip in the park. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I don't think the park opens up much before Christmas but I could be wrong
Old 11-30-2017, 09:32 AM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

http://myforecast.co/bin/expanded_fo...8&metric=false

Old 12-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Prospect

wwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Pretty thin out here, we're off to a rough start for sure
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA