Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 11-12-2009, 01:50 PM
I got beat down by an old man

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

XC, or anybody, how do I add links at the bottom of my posts? Such as webcam link and by webpage link. Thanks in advance..........
Old 11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
RENTAL WRECKER

Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP
Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP

Just copy the URL from website and paste it into the signature from the control panel
Forum Member #77
"The road goes on forever and the party never ends!"
Rough Rider Snowmobile Association
Old 11-12-2009, 04:43 PM

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks copter, I think I figured it out. Check the webcam out, snowing hard in West Yellowstone................

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.majesticmtnretreat.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Originally Posted by Blu Du
well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 11-12-2009, 04:48 PM

Hi everyone, I used to be on S.W. and got tired of it. Now I am here and will post alot in the Montana section with snow conditions and pictures of rides [when I figure out how to do it] I will fill you in on what we have in West Yellowstone to offer. We have a 12 unit motel, rooms from one queen, one king, two queens and a suite with kitchenette. We also have a 24 x40 ft heated shop. It has flat screen tv with direct tv, bar, oven, stove, fridge, pizza oven, sink, dishwasher, wood stove and forced air. I have a area set up for wrenching on sleds with a floor drain and most tools. We offer the use of our shop at NO CHARGE for our customers. We also have six vacation rentals from 900 sq. ft to 2500 sq. ft. available year round. All of our properties and motel can be viewed at www.goldenwestmotel.com We would love to have you come to West and check us out. I ride a ton in the winter and would love to ride with some of you this winter. Thanks for viewing this and have a great and safe winter.

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 11-12-2009, 05:18 PM
REBEL

oonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from AR
oonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from ARoonighttrain Has earned a rub and tug from AR

soon as i get some time, ill dig up some pics of the past couple years..

check out the webcam!! its comin down in west!!!!!

www.westyellowstonewebcam.com
Old 11-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Prospect

mad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmad1818 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's Awesome! Thanks for getting the link up guys.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:07 PM

minnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

How much snow are you getting Kurt? 88 here in Az. I'll probably be rolling thru mid december and then back for new years with the boys
Old 11-12-2009, 07:13 PM

MNM7,
We are down in Mesquite NV, have been since Oct. 21st and will be until Nov 22nd. Webcam looks like 5 to 7 inches around dusk. If the system stalls they are talking around 12 to 20 inches in town, hope it happens. How long are you going to be in AZ? The weather here has been great so far. How did you find me over here???????

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Old 11-12-2009, 07:51 PM

minnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
MNM7,
We are down in Mesquite NV, have been since Oct. 21st and will be until Nov 22nd. Webcam looks like 5 to 7 inches around dusk. If the system stalls they are talking around 12 to 20 inches in town, hope it happens. How long are you going to be in AZ? The weather here has been great so far. How did you find me over here???????
I'll probably be here another 3 weeks or so. Gonna head your way on the way home. The weather here is finally starting to get nice. This place gets f'ing HOT!!!! Glad your weather has been good Some fruitloop in florida posted a link to this site and said you were over here
Old 11-12-2009, 08:13 PM

Orange06m7 is an unknown quantity at this point

im headed out to west from jan 8th till the 14th i think with a group. anyone else on here going to be out there at the same time? we are staying in two of kurts places
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA