Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL

BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL Dark Side Apparel and more...

Old 12-09-2009, 11:09 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETODD View Post
What about the tshirts, hoodies and stickers...where can I buy em ????
RETODD GIVE US A COUPLE MORE DAYS WE ALMOST HAVE THE LOGO COMPLETE AND WE WILL BE READY... THANKS FOR YOU PATIENCE!!!

BOO...
Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

can't wait to see ! you all know what I want
Old 12-09-2009, 12:44 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SNOW View Post
you all know what I want
a 4' tall blond with a flat head?

Member #81
Old 12-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
a 4' tall blond with a flat head?
close
Old 12-09-2009, 06:04 PM

Sleddin SheDevil Can cook for the Washington Crew

Zip up hoodies.

I really don't like all the girly fitting ****, so just a nice heavy one will do all around. Then it may sell better than getting into all the frilly lady apparel for now.

Just my 2 Cents
2007 M1000
2007 YFZ Yami
2005 750 Brute Force
2008 Weekend Warrior Full Throttle
Old 12-12-2009, 12:29 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Put me down for a Hoody and a beany as well. I will gladly sport BCR gear!

Go team BCR!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Hoody in a large enough size to cover my gat. Also a beenie, but it has to be short enough I don't have to roll it up but long enough to hit the top of my sunglasses. West coast style.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 12-13-2009, 08:34 PM
REBEL

dragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'd love to see a women's zip up hoodie with the BCR skull logo. But then I really dig skulls, so...

#33 baby!

Fawkin chicken bokkin.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:11 PM
REBEL

DKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from AR
DKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from ARDKY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
Ball cap with the BCR logo on the front and the option to get your screen name embroideried on the back.

Stickers. I would like to see the sticker with a clear boarder. That is, have the exact logo you have, but you will obviously need a boarder that is larger than the logo to support all the little sticky out parts. Make that clear so when you put it on your sled or widow of your truck or whatever, the logo is the only thing that really stands out.

Short or long sleeved non-cotton shirts for base layer for riding gear.

x2 except maybe the base layer, don't really need logos on my undies lol

I love the screen name idea on the hat and perhaps hoody, would be nice to show up at a snow show with BCR logo and screen name

maybe BCR logo on the back of the hoody and screen name on the front?
Old 12-18-2009, 01:31 PM
REBEL

creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP
creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP

How about some one of a kind nice sunglasses with the logo on the sides. The beenies would be a good one...ordered my Jersey today. Thje screen name idea on items is excellent. That probably costs more but thats ok, Id pay. And of course stickers of all sizes or another idea, how about a poster? later all.

Rebel #911

Rebel #911
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL