Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 03-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Prospect

Tricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Looking to go riding tomorrow Possibly Cantwell
Old 03-23-2016, 05:08 PM
Prospect

Sheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Nick View Post
Looking to go riding tomorrow Possibly Cantwell
Better get it soon.
Was wet and heavy mashed potatoes yesterday.
38 degrees at mile 171
Old 12-25-2016, 10:50 PM
Just Got Here

SuperUPer is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for someone to ride with opening day at turnagain tomorrow. Driving from wasilla, can tow trailer but don't have one. Just planning on riding the flats due to high avy danger but would really like to get out. Call or text 2O3-8005
Old 02-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Just Got Here

livealaska907 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone heard how Placer is with this warm spell? I've got about a 50/50 chance I can go tomorrow if anyone else is. I could meet there around 1000. Only planning on riding the flat, I'm not super interested in getting caught in an avalanche.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Prospect

Tricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from ARTricky Nick Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Anybody up for going riding tomorrow I'm pretty open to any riding Zone I'm located in Eagle River
Old 02-23-2017, 01:23 AM

Best Rider In AK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Anybody up for going riding tomorrow I'm pretty open to any riding Zone I'm located in Eagle River
Alaska/snowmobiling community is suuuper "clicky". It's very rare you'll find a group of guys willing to let you join in their riding group. What I would do if I was you, is offer to film other guys riding (serious). That seems to be a big concern nowadays for most groups. Heck you might even make a few $$$ while doing so. Just my 2c... Good luck!
Old 02-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Prospect

nytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:

Are you still looking can you ride tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2017, 07:16 PM

crazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Placer Friday?? I've got an open spot on the trailer.

09 700 RMK 155"
Old 03-25-2017, 02:41 AM
REBEL

akpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyskierwb View Post
Placer Friday?? I've got an open spot on the trailer.
Curious as to how the snow was at placer if you did go.
I'm wanting to go explore there this week sometime.
#1 PLP
Old 04-17-2017, 08:15 PM

crazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrazyskierwb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This weekend is the last opportunity I have to ride this season, forecast looks good for a Friday Whittier ride. Any takers? Just went Saturday and put 70 miles on the sled exploring. Need to go one more time. Been there numerous times and got all the gear and know how to use it.

09 700 RMK 155"
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA