Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS

Old 11-26-2009, 10:54 AM

Turtlehead All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory
Default Another mis informed %@*HOLE

http://www.stopthrillcraft.org/index.htm
Old 11-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Prospect

Framus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Framus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Angry another constipated moron

The idiots are out in force everywhere these days. I can only hope that I start running across some of these limp richards..we'll see how serious they are.

Everyone needs to find out how their politicians stand on ORV use and how they support or want to deny access to our areas. In Washington state what we have left to ride on (public lands) doesnt even add up to %1. My congress person is non other than the plague of the 8th district Dickhead Dave Reichert...GONE!!! Theres also a few like state senator Adam Klein who would jump on this arsehole's^^^^^^ bandwagon. Cant say much for the SKANK brigade (Murray, Goiter-Gregoir, and CAN'Twell) either. Vote for access, find out who supports it and let your buddies know. We all have buddies that dont ever vote...if we can get them off their butts maybe we can put a dent in some happy-enviro's face.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:40 PM
REBEL

Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP
Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP

I want one of their stickers for the bottom of my $h!tter
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS