Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > SWEDEN

Old 11-26-2009, 11:42 AM
I got beat down by an old man

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks Stoft, great pictures. The ones in the mountains looks like it could be right here in Montana. One question, how are the avalanche conditions over there? Do you have many and do you ride with avalanche gear? Thanks in advance............

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.majesticmtnretreat.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Originally Posted by Blu Du
well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 11-26-2009, 12:13 PM

Stoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
Thanks Stoft, great pictures. The ones in the mountains looks like it could be right here in Montana. One question, how are the avalanche conditions over there? Do you have many and do you ride with avalanche gear? Thanks in advance............
Avalanches exist.
A few years ago a young man died in an avalanche when he was driving snowmobile.
You can read in the newspaper that "snowmobiler triggered an avalanche" few times per season but there are not many deaths fortunately.
Last year, did several skiers die when skiing offpist, I donīt think any snowmobiler died.
We have avalanche courses but they are for the most for skiers?

I donīt ride with avalanche gear but I know people who does. There are more and more people running with avalanche equipment.

I hope you understood my bad english

Come with more questions
Old 11-26-2009, 12:25 PM
REBEL

GONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I hope you understood my bad english

[/QUOTE]

Bad english? I just thought one of my realitives from Virginia was writing this post.

Rebel # 269
Old 11-26-2009, 12:31 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Stoft great pictures it is really interesting to me to see the other side of the world.... Keep them coming and Thanks for joining BCR...
Old 11-26-2009, 01:14 PM

Stoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoft Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post
Stoft great pictures it is really interesting to me to see the other side of the world.... Keep them coming and Thanks for joining BCR...
Thanks
It is hard to formulate in English

Here is some more nice pictures..

Your trails is alot smoother and bigger then ours, this last picture is a typcial swedish trail. They tend to be little larger, but they use to look like that
Of course there is some nice big trails that are groomed by pistebullys but this is a pretty typical trail.

Last edited by Stoft; 11-26-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:41 PM

How to groom a trail in sweden!

But then it is free to ride almost every trail to
Old 11-26-2009, 02:05 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Stoft, this is how we groom trails in Minnesota,USA. I run this machine, a Tucker-Terra, pulling a Mugul Master drag.

Powered with a Cunnins 155 HP Diesel, Allison Transmission. Working speed 5MPH to 7 MPH. SLOW.. in other words.

Last edited by Snowizard; 12-17-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:10 PM
REBEL

GONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoft View Post
How to groom a trail in sweden!

But then it is free to ride almost every trail to
Now thats commitment to the sport

Rebel # 269
Old 11-26-2009, 02:18 PM

soon to doo Certified Forum Whore

Itīs so far north, that trees dont grow.
You can se the tree limit a bit down hill.
This is only about 800 meters above sea level.

This is over looking the lake Laisan,
at the bottom of the valley.

In the fore ground is my Renegade 1000 X.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:18 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GONE SLEDIN View Post
Now thats commitment to the sport
Mega Ditto's , I agree, thats the way we started out in Minnesota over 30 years ago. Dragging bed springs, you name it.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > SWEDEN