Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS

Old 10-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Exclamation SERVICE MANUALS!!!!!!

LETS GET LINKS IN HERE FOR SERVICE MANUALS AND SUCH AS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO REFERENCE.

PLZ... POST YEAR MODEL AND SUCH WITH LINKS.

THANKS

P.S. NEXT TIME YOU ARE WORKING ON A PROJECT. PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF DETAILS PICTURES AND POST THEM IN A THREAD.
A LITTLE STEP BY STEP COULD HELP YOU OR SOMEBODY ELSE IN THE FUTURE.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:19 PM

tundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARtundramonkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

There's a few on this link for different brands.

http://chadt.us/manuals/index.php?op...cman&Itemid=57

Last edited by tundramonkey; 10-28-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

so nobody has one for 09 dragon?
Old 11-01-2010, 11:16 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
so nobody has one for 09 dragon?
Did you talk to mule I'm sure he has the link somewhere in that massive system of his...
might try this too. dunno if its what you need though
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...nuals+2009.htm
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!

Last edited by ccoleman77; 11-01-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:49 AM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

'09 Dragon I do not have.

Have the 2005 700/900, 07-08 IQ. Could probably find more.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 PM

jim9006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can help with this... I can make my MS skydrive available for view / downloads for those who need the 09 manual
Old 11-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Prospect

GRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
GRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Does anyone have a service manual or wiring diagram for a 99 xcr 700
SLP twin pipes with stingers
lots of fun to ride i grass drag this sled in the fall and ride it in the mountains all winter with suspension and clutch tuning only

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM

alpine2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2002 RMK 700 151 Service Manual

I have had absolutely no luck finding a service manual for my 2002 RMK 700 151" sled, any suggestions? When you go to Polaris's website all they give you is supplement pages....
Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 PM

knee deep in it is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine2012 View Post
I have had absolutely no luck finding a service manual for my 2002 RMK 700 151" sled, any suggestions? When you go to Polaris's website all they give you is supplement pages....
the chad link above has 2003 pro-x so that should get you pretty close to what you need.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Just Got Here

Jonny Sunshine Graveler Wishes he was you
Default 2002 rmk service manual

Hope this helps......

http://www.sleds.theflonner.info/2002xc700.pdf
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS