Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB

KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB Creston, BC and Region

Old 11-24-2009, 08:11 AM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Parade floats

Michele is organizing the parade floats, for the Christmas parade Dec 4. I believe we have 4 truck and trailer/decks with sleds. Ken is supplying Candy for us to gently toss at the spectators.
I was reminded to "toss the candy gently" lol.

December 04, 2009
Santa Claus Parade, sponsored by the Creston Valley Chamber of Commerce, will be held on Fri. Dec. 4 at 6:15 pm. The parade begins at 16th Ave. & Canyon St. There will be Pictures with Santa at the Tivoli Theatre followed by free hotdogs & hot chocolate. Look for instore specials and some late night shopping. Free skate at the Creston & District Community Complex following the parade.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:10 AM
I LIKE IT DEEP

SnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowFNwhitE Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Mom a couple yrs. ago we stopped tossing candy, now we have members walk beside the float and hand it out. The little ones get some that way and it stopped the bigger ones from pushing and shoving and keeps them away from the wheels of the vehicles and trailers. Parents have thanked us for it.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:29 AM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFNwhitE View Post
Mom a couple yrs. ago we stopped tossing candy, now we have members walk beside the float and hand it out. The little ones get some that way and it stopped the bigger ones from pushing and shoving and keeps them away from the wheels of the vehicles and trailers. Parents have thanked us for it.
Now that is a very good idea Kathy!! thank you so much! I'm going to pass this on!

Makes alot of sense.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
REBEL

Parade was awesome. You were so right Kathy, parents were so thankful to have the candy handed to their children. My big ones did a great job of handing out Candy and they had a fun time doing it. They said it was the best parade ever.
My camera kind of bites, but here are a couple of pics. They're kind of blury, but there the best ones I have! lol

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB