Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > NORWAY

Old 11-29-2010, 08:05 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoleman77 View Post
The Norway section? Heck I didn't even know this place existed

yep great grandpa came over on the boat....
Old 11-29-2010, 08:20 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
yep great grandpa came over on the boat....
Naw that was from Russia... German but family came from russia... explain that one
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:37 AM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

ANY OF YOU CREEPS ACTUALLY NORWEGIAN? I LOVE NORWEGIANS.....
Old 01-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Prospect

Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm a Norwegian, does that count?
Old 01-27-2011, 03:05 AM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledpeddler View Post
I'm a Norwegian, does that count?
IT DOES... 1/4...
Old 08-22-2011, 04:06 PM

epic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from ARepic Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLBILLY View Post
ANY OF YOU CREEPS ACTUALLY NORWEGIAN? I LOVE NORWEGIANS.....
Yup! I'm a new member and 100% Norwegian. Great country if you ignore every rule in the book when it comes riding in public areas...
Old 08-22-2011, 04:21 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

...and gun laws..

Sent from the new Sapling Droid from Verizon..
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > NORWAY