Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > NORWAY

Old 10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Default Little Norway

How sad it is to see you all alone
Old 10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
local arm chair lawyer

Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman View Post
How sad it is to see you all alone
Somehow, I doubt that you found little Norway is comforting to any of them...

Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the liberals believe every day is April 15... and you think I jest.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:40 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good to Go View Post
Somehow, I doubt that you found little Norway is comforting to any of them...
Stalker...

Go back to the US
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 PM
local arm chair lawyer

Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Stalker...

Go back to the US
Dammit..!

Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the liberals believe every day is April 15... and you think I jest.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Prospect

christian Has earned a rub and tug from ARchristian Has earned a rub and tug from ARchristian Has earned a rub and tug from ARchristian Has earned a rub and tug from ARchristian Has earned a rub and tug from AR

vi har det bedre uten deg....
Old 10-11-2010, 10:50 AM
local arm chair lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
Trengte ikke si...

Old 10-25-2010, 12:58 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
Without me??? you can't live without me!
Old 11-18-2010, 03:32 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Quote:
Without me??? you can't live without me!
He needs some of your sweet dough....
Old 11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

The Norway section? Heck I didn't even know this place existed
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:22 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoleman77 View Post
The Norway section? Heck I didn't even know this place existed
It's where all the cool kids hang out now...
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA > NORWAY