Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > TRANSPORTATION/TRAILER-SPACE/HELP-DELIVERED

TRANSPORTATION/TRAILER-SPACE/HELP-DELIVERED Rebels helping each other get delivered.

Old 11-18-2014, 11:40 AM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Idaho Falls to Ionia, MI to Litchfield, MN

It is looking like I'll be headed to MI then to MN then back to ID in the next month. Will be a quick trip so won't be able to deviate much from my planned route, I-80 over and I-94 back. I'm still looking for a trailer to haul the load back but it will be ~20' enclosed and will be empty going over to MI and probably have room for 2 sleds going from MI to MN but then full coming back to ID. If someone needs something hauled let me know and we can try to work something out.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:11 AM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Change of plans. I'm headed to Litchfield, MN the day after Christmas with an empty 20' enclosed. I'll be coming back to IF loaded.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > TRANSPORTATION/TRAILER-SPACE/HELP-DELIVERED