Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > YAMAHA

Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
Default Phazer mods...

Ok... Both Yammi and Skinz offer speedo relocate brackets for a healthy chunk of $$. Has anyone figured out a way to relocate WITH a Skinz windshield bag and avoid the costly relocate bracket???

Here's a couple pics of my cheap attempt I still want the stock tall windshield, and the bags, as these sleds are my daughters rides. I tried to lower the speedo to the lower stock hole in the riser but now the windshield mounts wont line up.

What ya got???????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0811.jpg (37.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0810.jpg (33.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0809.jpg (43.6 KB, 64 views)

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have seen a few that make there own bracket and turn the riser around so the pod is on the tank side. may be an option where your trying to keep the bag. If you can do without the bag just build some spacers to get the bracket out far enough for all the hoses and wiring to slip behind it. If you use the stock bracket flipped over or space it out you have to bolt on the windshield first then install the pod and bracket.