Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Prospect

Cascade Crud Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default BD or Twisted?

Im having a dilemma, Wich turbo to buy? I have it down to either a BD or a Twisted race gas extreme kit. Advantage of the twisted being mo' horesepower and ajustability to run pump or race fuel. But boondocker is doing a promo early order dealy with a very nice price tag for a proven system. Who's running these kits? opinions? arguments? falsehoods and slanderous lies? help greatly apreciated.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
SPACE POPE

Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP
Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP

i heard that twisited may actually be doing a summer sale of some sort as well, maybe check too see. but if it were me i'd go twisted, from everything i've heard and read the systems flat out rip

Rep The Toad To Get Magic Powers

Last edited by Hypnotoad; 11-07-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Prospect

So I ended up ordering a boondocker pg kit with ebc controler. See what kind of abuse I can give it next winter
Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 AM
REBEL

Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

good choice! you wont be dissapointed, if this is your first turbo, welcome to the addiction...
Old 11-07-2010, 08:12 PM

NeverSatisfied is an unknown quantity at this point

Your fckin nuts Twisted turbos are way better
Old 11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Good choice on the BD kit. A LOT more reliable kit, and a lot better customer service than shane
Old 11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Good choice on the BD kit. A LOT more reliable kit, and a lot better customer service than shane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRINK View Post
.................................................. .............

.................................................. .............

Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Prospect

PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Shain has been amazing as far as customer service goes... Always answers his phone and ready to answer questions... And I have a lot!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:25 PM

Rideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRideguy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Seriously????

You must have stock with BD or you forgot all about the EBC issues and customer support isues from last year

Shain's kits works great and he has always answered my questions and phoned me back pronto!!!!

Boost is awsome I don't care what kit you have as long as you are riding you can't go wrong!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rideguy View Post
Seriously????

You must have stock with BD or you forgot all about the EBC issues and customer support isues from last year

Shain's kits works great and he has always answered my questions and phoned me back pronto!!!!

Boost is awsome I don't care what kit you have as long as you are riding you can't go wrong!!!!
From what i understand they took care of the problem, and personally dont know anybody that has had a problem with them since.

However I personally and know many people that have had problems with shains kits, and his business ethics. But hey thats OUR opinion.

You right shain does produce a nice kit, along with a lot of other companies. However his track record of screwing people runs pretty deep. Sure maybe you and DRINK and a few others that he is buddies with don't have problems with him, but for the average comsumer look else where. How did he come into business anyways??
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED