Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 01-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Prospect

Ace freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from AR

With the high gusty winds that we have had, I would caution ANYONE in riding this area....please be aware!

Ace
Old 01-09-2014, 07:22 AM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Fawk! It's on....

25 to 40 inches coming on top of 50". How bad do you want it? Next week could be awesome! I'll be working.

Last edited by ericbigbore; 01-09-2014 at 07:25 AM. Reason: fd up
Old 01-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I was fortunate to get to ride Harts a couple years ago with a local guide. I would LOVE to get back up there and ride again this season.

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Old 01-12-2014, 08:07 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

If it's the only place with good snow I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Just Got Here

B_Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any updates

Anyone been up to Harts this year? Looking at heading up that way for a New Years ride. Never been before but have family in the area. Any suggestions or ideas of where to ride would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2015, 10:52 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

80 inches at harts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well, got back up to Mazama again this last weekend . Friday we got up to almost dead horse to find multiple fresh avalanches (even 2 before the gate). Hiked over a couple to find and another big rockslide (this one is before dead horse). Decided not to risk it and waste a day getting through it all. Went down and rode out of yellowjacket for the rest of the weekend. I did see a bunch of trucks and sleds headed out that way on Saturday, did anyone make it all the way into hearts?

Yellowjacket did not disappoint. Love this place

Old 02-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Prospect

WIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR
WIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Its been pretty nice up north this year. We went out of goat creek last and the hwy another weekend. With the snow being so good there, hasnt been any reason to ride harts in my opinion.
Check out the pics on our club facebook. Lake Chelan Snowmobile club

Lkchelansnowmobileclub.com
Treavor
Old 02-24-2016, 08:24 PM
Prospect

WIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

It was a great day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0070.jpg copy.jpg (66.0 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0112.jpg copy.jpg (81.5 KB, 71 views)
Old 02-24-2016, 08:46 PM
Prospect

The best part is having my daughter (10yrs old) riding with us now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0245.jpg copy.jpg (36.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0112.jpg copy.jpg (81.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0229.jpg copy.jpg (41.1 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by WIMPY; 02-24-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON