Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 12-30-2016, 05:19 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Mine looks nice and pretty sitting in the shop!!!!! Not 1 mile on tracks.

Rush surgery to fuse C5-C6 verts in my neck have sidelined me for the season. 0 sledding and maybe run the CanAm in month or 2 if I'm lucky. Glad docs found the issues quick tho since the disk was so bulged that it was pressing on the spinal cord and actually bruised it. Explains my arms being numb and fingers going to sleep at random

Oh well I guess.... at least I won't be in a wheelchair rest of my life now

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 12-31-2016, 04:56 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
Mine looks nice and pretty sitting in the shop!!!!! Not 1 mile on tracks.

Rush surgery to fuse C5-C6 verts in my neck have sidelined me for the season. 0 sledding and maybe run the CanAm in month or 2 if I'm lucky. Glad docs found the issues quick tho since the disk was so bulged that it was pressing on the spinal cord and actually bruised it. Explains my arms being numb and fingers going to sleep at random

Oh well I guess.... at least I won't be in a wheelchair rest of my life now
that's what happens when you ride around in that dodge all your life. heal up old man
Old 01-04-2017, 03:22 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Rough Dodge maybe...... lol

before and after pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7099.jpg (41.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7100.JPG (89.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1411.jpg (32.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1410.JPG (82.8 KB, 23 views)

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:18 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

oh my that looks bad. looks like the spinal cord was about severd
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV