Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 03-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Devils Ratard Alter King

JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

AND THEN???????????????????????
Old 03-16-2011, 06:35 PM

xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2110 View Post
DING DING DING DING

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

this is the line^^^^^^^^^^
Wow, that makes sense i guess. wouldnt have had that problem yet this year. only one mountain trip so far and it was fair conditions. i guess at least it was 4 miles of what sounds like DEEP powder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
ONCE SLED WAS TAKEN TO A PERSON WITH SLED KNOWLEDGE THERE WAS A LOT MORE WRONG THAN THE ZIP TIE. ALTOUGH THAT DID CAUSE THE FAILURE. THATS JUST SOMETHING YOU DON'T DO ON A TURBO SLED. YOU DON'T CHIMP ON IMPORTANT STUFF, SUCH AS COOLANT RETURN LINE. MAINLY BECAUSE THE TIME AFTER A LIGHT BLINKS BEFORE BOOM IS REDUCED BECAUSE OF THE FORCED FUEL/AIR.

WITH ALL THAT SAID, IT DOESN'T COME DOWN TO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SLED. IT WAS HOW IT WAS HANDLED AFTER THE FACT THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

MAYBE TONIGHT WE CAN HAVE A LITTLE STORY TIME WITH REBEL
I totaly agree with you, building a 30k+ sled, there should be no zip ties on it what so ever. unless its to keep that pesky kill switch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursepwdr View Post
What specifically is you agenda XC ....? Just come out and ask for whatever your fishing for , cause this innocent "I just want info is getting fawking old dude !!!"
no agenda, promise. you have all clearly informed me and answered my questions for the title of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice auger View Post
yea what ya up two? Spill it!
nothing, now im just interested in finding out what went wrong with the sled, because i did like the total dickpickel build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
I don't know about him but I want some REP
you got rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSICK View Post
its not about the money..... couldnt care less.
its about the way it was supposed to be hidden after chit went wrong....

yes kyle... there is a light that tells you when to shut down. But, seeing as I ride powder, not trails, sometimes you cant see your hands for a while and you cant see chit when not sitting down.

Oh ya..... Havent rode yet this winter.
thanks makes sense sick. that would suck to be riding that insane of powder, i have never ridden 6' deep powder b4, so i can only imagine what it was like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
wtf no rep for the cat?sheeesh
you got rep also

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2110 View Post
I couldn't find the popcorn smiley.........

btw....without going back and looking, I don't know if it was a mod that said they contributed nothing......doesn't matter. personal opinion and everyone has one. but #2 of your list........fact check! the somebody you refer to that deleted 40 or so of their THREADS...not posts....could possibly be the person that started the thread. just sayin
haha, not a chance.. i dont have that kind of power to delete threads. i only started this thread to find out where those 2 went, and i did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursepwdr View Post
Good on ya 8or ............Thanks for clarifying and stating the facts !!
i agree, thanks 8or

Nothing better than two stroke smoke

http://www.fishingbuddy.com

Member of Roughrider Snowmobile Club

2011 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"
1999 Polaris XC 600 141" (gonna be missed)
1979 Polaris Gemini

Old 03-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Banned

IMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by hattan View Post
I would appoligize for "running" them off. I do not what exactly went down but just from reading these posts I can obvisouly tell that they are not welcome here anymore and were told to run off. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Sure they probley said some words that weren't meant for little kids ears and so did BCR. The problem here is BCR doesn't have a whole lot of members that contribute good information on a weekly basis and they just lost two of the better ones. You also have a member coming and asking where they went to and turns out that BCR had a huge part in running two of them off. So in short BCR should appoligize for there 50% of the problem and in return Momma and her husband should also appoligize for the other 50%.
go fawk yourself........

There is my appology.

When you step up and pay my bill, give me back a winter missed riding, all the posts and threads that drink deleted and the rest of the bullchit rectified, then I will appologise to you too.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

hhhmmmm well I am glad this is BCR and to be a part of it.... oh and this thread is still up!! Thanks for your input Hattan I take the high road and try not to really bash anyone most of the time, but I have had my fair share of doing it.(I'm no saint and never have claimed to be one) I do run a buisness and understand how it is to be a customer too.. I'm not going to say that Momma did not contribute because I felt she did as so many other's do. I never asked them or did anyone of the Admins to leave or to delete probably over a thousand posts and threads that were some good info on vendors that had taken care of Drink on some parts because of BCR. Those venders were pissed and called it childish, I really felt bad for them and I was a little mad at him for that! We have some great members here and hopefully in time it will grow to exceed everyone's expectations.. SO last I do know a lot more do I think it needs to be brought out here on a forum... My answer is NO.. I love this sight and want to do everything I can to make it better, The one thing I will not do Hattan is apologize for something I did not do, So it looks like I am done for now and hope this helps... Carry on peeps this is BCR....
Old 03-16-2011, 06:50 PM
"Our Hot Nurse"

nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR
nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Bwaaahahahahahaha .........
Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 PM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

Quote:
go fawk yourself........

There is my appology.
Now that's funny!
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 PM
"Uncle Buck"

00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR
00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR00buck Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
go fawk yourself........

There is my appology.

When you step up and pay my bill, give me back a winter missed riding, all the posts and threads that drink deleted and the rest of the bullchit rectified, then I will appologise to you too.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:15 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Looks Like I am the last of the admins in on this one. My take.

Mom's threads were good and I have enjoyed them on all the sites that we have been members on.

Can I look past the half azz job that Drink did on building a sled and costing a guy a season of riding? No way in hell

Can I look past his childish antics of coming on and deleting threads and posts on a site that I spend a ton of time on doing work behind the scenes all just to get insulted most of the time? No a chance thats going to happen

Were they run off? Nope they chose to leave, they chose to try to organize a ride the same weekend as the forum ride.

These little things are just the tip of the iceberg of things that are basakwards that Kevan did. And yes this is coming from a guy that rode with him a bit last winter, crashed at his cabin a few times even.

There is no way you will see an apology when the wrong doings are definitely not on our side.

You want a site with more traffic hattan..... post a bit , don't lurk, you've been around for atleast 14 or 15 months and had 7 posts in that time, carry some weight and get involved just like you did in this thread.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

OK STORY TIME WITH REBEL..

SO FOR THE 2011 BCR GAR RIDE, ONE OF OUR AWESOME VENDORS WAS DOING US UP A NICE DEAL FOR THE RIDE. SO ____________ (INSERT NAME HERE) WAS LIKE HEY I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AS I LIVE FAIRLY CLOSE. WE SAY OK GOOD DEAL. EVERYTHING IS A GO. WELL ABOUT THE TIME THAT STUFF STARTS HAPPENING, I PERSONALLY CALL OUR VENDOR AND SAY HEY I WILL BE THE ONE PICKING SAID ITEM UP ON MY WAY THROUGH TO GAR. SO I SHOW UP AT THE VENDOR AND SAY "HEY, I'M REBEL FROM BCR." THEY SAY "UMM, WE GOT A CALL THAT YOU GUYS CANCELLED YOUR RIDE AND WEREN'T GOING TO BE NEEDING IT." I SAID "REALLY, WHO'D THE CALL COME FROM" THEY SAY "UMM __________" I SAY "WOW, THAT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME."

__________ ALSO GOT THIS VENDOR TO BUILD SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF AT THE EXPENSE OF BCR WHILE ALL OF THIS WAS GOING DOWN. KNOWING FULL WELL WHAT WAS GOING ON.

HOWEVER, _________'S PLAN DIDNT WORK. THE VENDOR GOT IT THROUGH TOGETHER FOR US IN NO TIME, AND DID AN AMAZING JOB. DOES IT GET MUCH MORE CHILDISH THAN THIS? I THINK NOT. _________ PICKED UP HIS BALL AND LEFT, THEN TURNED AND DID SOME STUFF I PERSONALLY NEVER WOULDA EXPECTED OUTTA ANY ADULT.

WE WILL BE DOING A LOT OF FUTURE BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR, BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULEY SOME STAND UP PEOPLE, AND MAKE SOME AMAZING PRODUCTS.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Just Got Here

hattan Has earned a rub and tug from ARhattan Has earned a rub and tug from ARhattan Has earned a rub and tug from ARhattan Has earned a rub and tug from ARhattan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Post and get bashed by IMSICK, ya your site is going to grow in leaps and bounds, please. I am so sorry that a select few got caught up in a matter that involved two people and then those two people decided to take it public. I will still lurk but to get slammed into the ground because I shared my opinion, no thanks, I do not need to be a part of that. Good luck BCR and all of the same people that continue to post and slam others into the ground.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED