Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS

Old 12-16-2009, 07:48 PM

MN IQ Raw is an unknown quantity at this point

Got 75 miles on mine yesterday. Still have the 5-6k rpm hessitation when rolling into the throttle. at first it did the lean bog when hammering WFO then letting off fast to half throttle, but that seemed to clear up as more miles were put on. Im at sea level so might be part of the reason mine is different than the out westers.

"BEER is living proof that GOD loves us and wants us to be happy!" Benjamin Franklin

"I feel sorry for those who dont drink, they get up in the morning knowing thats as good as there gonna feel all day." - Frank S

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne
Old 12-17-2009, 09:42 PM

Mike 31x Has earned a rub and tug from ARMike 31x Has earned a rub and tug from ARMike 31x Has earned a rub and tug from ARMike 31x Has earned a rub and tug from ARMike 31x Has earned a rub and tug from AR

09 D8 ran crazy good until took it in last witner for the reflash, became a dog. Got the update, took it out put about 10 miles on and seems to be its old self again. Will get truley tested over new years in yellowstone.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:45 PM
REBEL

augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR
augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I put 30 on mine and am sceptically happy. Seemed like the old sled again.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:19 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Seems to be that the peeps riding at lower elevations are experiancing more problems than the ones at higher elevations... Even after the update..

Am I wrong in assuming this?
Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 PM
REBEL

GONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from ARGONE SLEDIN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Rode in Bedford Wy. on Friday. Ran from 5,600 to just under 9,500 feet. Some trail, some powder, some hillclimbing. Sled ran good. carried good RPM's (8200 - 8350 ) all day. The only problem I had was after we stopped for lunch (about 30 minutes)it took me about 30 pulls to get it to fire again. Rode for a little while shut it off and it fired right up again. Ran into some guys and talked for about 15 minutes went to start it and same thing as after lunch. Anyone have any ideas as to the cause of this? Had a buddy with the same thing happen to him the next day and he said he found if he just placed fingure pressure on the throttle it would fire right up. Any Ideas?

Rebel # 269
Old 12-21-2009, 06:55 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Ran mine with the PC5 and it took out the death stumble and ran like a champ! The sled just flat out ripped!!
Old 12-21-2009, 07:01 AM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super B View Post
Ran mine with the PC5 and it took out the death stumble and ran like a champ! The sled just flat out ripped!!
BRAGGER! lol good news B
Old 12-21-2009, 07:18 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
BRAGGER! lol good news B
LOL!! Thanks Bushman!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:07 AM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super B View Post

Finally figured out which was the throttle , Huh???

Glad its running better now, man.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Prospect

Storyboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStoryboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GONE SLEDIN View Post
Rode in Bedford Wy. on Friday. Ran from 5,600 to just under 9,500 feet. Some trail, some powder, some hillclimbing. Sled ran good. carried good RPM's (8200 - 8350 ) all day. The only problem I had was after we stopped for lunch (about 30 minutes)it took me about 30 pulls to get it to fire again. Rode for a little while shut it off and it fired right up again. Ran into some guys and talked for about 15 minutes went to start it and same thing as after lunch. Anyone have any ideas as to the cause of this? Had a buddy with the same thing happen to him the next day and he said he found if he just placed fingure pressure on the throttle it would fire right up. Any Ideas?
G.S My wifes 600 did the same thing, all you had to do was barely touch the throttle and it would fire right up. So I just turned the idle up a little higher then normal and it took care of it. This also helped it from dying every time you put it in reverse.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS