Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS

Old 11-24-2009, 08:00 AM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
Default The 800 update thread!

With all the updates on the 800's out there this might be a good place to update one another as to how the motors are doing. I got about 12 miles on my updated 09 800 155 with no problems thus far...

I have heard of a couple burndowns from peeps and have seen the pics of the guy that scored up his pistons on the first ride!

Post up your experiances and let's keep each other informed as to what's going on with these.

Thanks.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Just Got Here

sledder800 is an unknown quantity at this point

42 miles and runs great. Did not have any problems before though.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:18 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Neither did I.... I was very hesitant to get the update done. But it's done now and I would like to keep up on whats going on with them.

Thanks..
Old 11-24-2009, 04:41 PM
"Super Star Wife I Have"

HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Guy I work with had his burn down this last weekend (first ride after the update was done). Dealer says it stored a couple stator codes...more info once they get it apart...this is the fourth time on his sled
#13....
Old 11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
"I come in peace"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNDO View Post
Guy I work with had his burn down this last weekend (first ride after the update was done). Dealer says it stored a couple stator codes...more info once they get it apart...this is the fourth time on his sled

These are the exact stories I DONT WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!!

Let us know what they find....

Thanks.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Just Got Here

sledneck700 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a about 30 miles on mine and no problems.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:04 PM
"2110 KILLER"

Buck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

6o miles on mine after the update, seems a little fat at idle. It is definitly fatter at 5500 rpms, but that was where mine was lean before.I have a O2 gauge and i dont see any lean spots like the old map had. Seems to be running good, but i ve been takin it somewhat easy LOL.......
Old 01-14-2010, 10:34 AM

purplevalky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 08 800 that I have a little over 200 miles on. Currently running the best it has in the last two years. Getting ready to pipe it now. Still nervous about the engine though. This last update was my second rebuild. So far, very happy with the performance and throttle response.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS