Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Prospect

n16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
n16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from ARn16ht5 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...1/13-30157.pdf

more dirt
Old 01-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Prospect

Lake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from ARLake Cle Elum Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by n16ht5 View Post
Thanks....Kind of a repeat of when the FS kicked him out of Liberty 20 years go.........

Theft of Sleds and parts/Just the tip of the iceberg......
Old 01-09-2015, 05:49 PM
REBEL

H20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from ARH20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from ARH20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from AR

probably where all the stolen sleds in the area went--including a friend of mine who had 3 sleds stolen out of his place in easton--SCUM BAG!

NW Glacier Cruisers
Old 01-09-2015, 07:23 PM
local arm chair lawyer

Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Linky to Story

Wow... it's a fact, we don't catch the smart ones. What a doofus.

Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the liberals believe every day is April 15... and you think I jest.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Just Got Here

hoho98925 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hmmmm that's weird.... Shawn Parker a Thief???....

http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?t=26441

I called him out on another forum same time as this thread. It got pretty good before they shut it down. Anyone that defended him can suck my balls!

If you lost a sled to theft better call Kittitas County Sheriffs to see if any of your parts are still in his store.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:50 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Damn... What an idiot!
Old 01-09-2015, 09:46 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Cle Elum View Post
Thanks....Kind of a repeat of when the FS kicked him out of Liberty 20 years go.........

Theft of Sleds and parts/Just the tip of the iceberg......
Sounds like he has lots of history in the area...
Old 01-12-2015, 07:41 PM

snow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I sure hope the irs doesn' get involved.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Just Got Here

wulfman is an unknown quantity at this point

known Sean for allot of years, i have purchased thousands of dollars worth of gear from him over the years and he has always treated my family well..... TRULY disappointed to see this go down , hope his wife and kids can avoid some of the fall out .
black eye on the sport and town that fed his family DISAPOINTED C'mon MAN
Old 01-15-2015, 03:43 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
known Sean for allot of years, i have purchased thousands of dollars worth of gear from him over the years and he has always treated my family well..... TRULY disappointed to see this go down , hope his wife and kids can avoid some of the fall out .
black eye on the sport and town that fed his family DISAPOINTED C'mon MAN
Do you honestly believe his wife did not know???
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON