Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA > ALASKA SWAPMEET/CLASSIFIEDS

Old 11-20-2017, 03:35 AM
Prospect

crdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
crdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default pro/assault parts

155/2.4" track in great shape $250 just selling because I'm swapping it out for a 2.6

all black 13+ pro seat $150

full set of stock 14' assault rmk a arms, lower right has a bend to it but is functional $100 for all 4 - I think I have a spare upper as well that ill include

right lower and two upper 13' pro rmk stock a arms with spindles and joints $200

used but good quick drive belt $50

13+ gas tank & fuel pump $100

stock can for 800 $10

quick drive pulleys $50 for the set

2008 rmk dragon rear skid w/ walker evens shocks $150

155/2.4 track with some outer lug
damage $100

misc parts from 08 rmk dragon- just ask I might have what you need.

pics can be seen here
https://anchorage.craigslist.org/snw...390293634.html
Old 06-19-2018, 04:06 PM
Prospect

crdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
crdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just a little update, most parts from original list are sold but parted out another 13' pro and have some more parts sitting around.

front shocks $100/each or $180 for the pair.

center skid shock $100

zbroz high clearance a arms and tie rods, no spindles included. I believe they are 39". $200

stock bare aluminum spindles $100 for the pair

drive shaft $100

stock pro taper bars $50

gripper skis $150

I still have stock uppers and right side lower a arms for 13+

Gas tank $50

do have side panels and a hood with wrap on them, not the prettiest to look at though.

bulkhead/tunnel, engine & related parts, rear skid and track as well as seat and bumpers are sold.

work out of town but can make arrangements to meet while I am in town if anyone needs parts.

Last edited by crdude; 06-19-2018 at 04:10 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA > ALASKA SWAPMEET/CLASSIFIEDS